Season 2 Chapter 29: Gone But Never Forgotten

~Yoomis POV~

You know the feeling when you get stung by a bee and it hurts like hell?

Well that's what I felt.

But.. a thousand times worse.

The only thing I could hear was voices being mumbled.

I could see my dads and Daniels faces filled with worry as my head was resting on my dads lap.

I slowly turn my head and see my mom beating the hell out of that girl.

Everything around me started to slow down.

Yoongi: Yoomi look at me. You need to stay awake.

I tried to speak.. but it's like my body wouldn't let me.

I know I needed to stay awake, but I was too tired.

It's not that I didn't want to stay awake, but my body on the other hand thought differently.

And before I knew it, my eyes were closed and my entire body was consumed with complete darkness.

~Y/Ns POV~

After beating Lexi to the point where she was unconscious, I ran to my daughter who was on the floor in Yoongis arms.

I immediately check her pulse and my eyes widened.

Y/N: Yoongi she isn't breathing!

His eyes widened and he began to panic.

Daniel: We need to get her to a doctor!

Yoongi looks at Daniel with a death glare.

Yoongi: This is your fault.

Yoongi stands up and Daniel does the same.

Daniel: My fault? How exactly is this my fault?

Yoongi: Admit it, you knew exactly who Yoomi was and you just wanted to use her in order to get to me. None of this would have happened if you would have just stayed away from my family!

Yoongi gets right in Daniels face.

Daniel: No, none of this would have happened if you didn't like to sleep around!

(PUNCH)

Yoongi swung first hitting Daniel straight in the face.

Daniel stumbled back but keeps himself from falling.

Yoongi: You think I don't know who you are? Kang Daniel. Born and raised in Busan by foster parents. I have a question. Did you ever tell her?

I sat there confused as Yoongi pointed to our daughter.

Y/N: Tell her what?

It grew quiet for a minute.

Yoongi: So you didn't.

Y/N: Will someone please tell me what is going on here?

Daniel: When I was younger my family owed a lot of money to Yoongi. My real family..

Wait..

Y/N: Yoongi.. You didn't..

Yoongi: I did. And I would have killed you too if you weren't my daughters age. You were what? Three? But now I'm really regretting that I let you live.

(PUNCH)

This time it was Daniel who swung at Yoongi.

Y/N: Will you two Knock it off?!? We have to get her to a doctor! Now!!