Chapter 4- Him!

Hey hey authornim here just want to say I'll be writing more of this story so stay tuned!🔥🔥

——————————————————————

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I woke up by somebody caressing my hair I looked up it was a boy I remembered him from the air plane accident, so I decided to ask him about what happened....

"Hey... what happened, did I faint? Where's my stepsister? Who are you?" I asked them a lot of question but they didn't answer!

"YAH! ARE YOU GUYS KIDNAPPERS LET ME GO!!" I screamed for help.

"Yah! Stay calm. Its us BTS..." the boy told me.

I widened my eyes and took off his mask it's was FRICKEN JEON JUNGKOOK!!! Just then somebody was poking my back I turned around it was Suga!

"Hey Jungkook saved your ass there at least thank him..." he told me.

"MIN YOONGI! No cussing at this poor girl!" Jin scolded Yoongi and I chuckled and turned to Jungoo.

"Thank you, Jungkook I'm sorry for yelling at you I'm just scared right now..." I bowed down lightly and he pulled me into a hug!

I was surprise by his actions... so I hugged him back! I suddenly asleep in jungkooks warm hands and placed my head on his shoulder.

🐰Jungkooks POV🐰

I felt her laying her head on my shoulder I looked at her and she fell asleep how cute! I was poking her cheeks it was like Jimin's cheek but softer and quite chubbier... Suga glared at me so I stopped!

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I woke up because somebody was poking me and I look who it is, it was Jungkook he stopped just then we arrived at their dorm!

"Um... I uh need to go home cause I have work tomorrow don't worry I'll be in your fansign tomorrow!" I told them and they were surprised.

"Are you sure we can drive you home... we insist!" Jimin blurted out.

I couldn't let this offer down so I simply nodded and kinda blushing from all the boys that was surrounding me.

So they drove me home, I waved goodbye and left to my apartment... suddenly I remembered I FORGOT MY PHONE!! But I can get it tomorrow from them... aish I'm such a fool! BUT I COULD SEE THEM AGAIN YAY!!! Especially Jungkook!

I went to bed and sleep early today.

🐰Jungkooks POV🐰

I was about to leave the car and I heard a buzz noice it was a phone I looked everywhere and saw a phone on the ground of the car! I looked over to it was Y/N's phone I opened the screen it was a picture of me! How adorable, but there was a password.. I typed in my birthday cause why not. And it worked! So I went to her contacts and added my phone number I'll give it to her tomorrow! 😏 hehehehe

Time skipped brought to you by Jimin has no Jams!😂

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I woke up I still forgot my phone at BTS's car... but I'm so excited to meet them again! I got to the shower and I wore all black and I packed my things to change to go to the fansign and also the albums and posters!

I drove to my work and dressed to a little dress that goes up to my thighs it's like a maid cafe I didn't mind the dress showing my curves this is the dress!