Chapter 11- Vacation!

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I started to pack up to go to Jeju island! I'm so excited, thank you Taehyung!

I was so excited to go!

👽Taehyung POV👽

4 days before...

I decided to make Jungkook and Y/N to be together again because I ship them!

I only bought 8 tickets because I don't want IU in the way... I hope Jungkook doesn't tell her about it! Or else I will kill him.

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I went out to see BTS's van was outside already.

V and jhope went out of the van and grabbed my luggage.

I sat between Jungkook and RapMon, it was quite when I started.

"You know it's getting pretty awkward..." I spoke.

"Well... we're just tired." Jin said while he was trying to get in a comfortable spot.

I nodded... then my eyes drifted to dreamworld.

🐰Jungkook's POV🐰

I felt weight on my shoulder I looked and it was Y/N sleeping peacefully.

I poked her chubby cheeks from before she left.

She still looked cute and beautiful, I miss her so much. Her scent, her face, her eyes which sparkle, her joyful smile.

"Do still love her?" I looked who said that it was RapMon.

"Yeah... i do." I hesitated... but I forgot I have IU.

"*sigh* ok then." RapMon said.

👽Taehyung POV👽

My plan is perfect! 😏

All I need to do is to make Jungkook confess! I need to make him jealous.

Hehehe.

"Muahahahahhahahahahahahahah!" *chokes on water* ah frick.

"You okay there tae?" Suga asked.

"Yes!" With a devilishly smile.

Suga gave me his disgusted look.

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I woke up with a lot of noises. This is why my mom doesn't want a baby boy.

I feel you mom.

We arrived at the airport we're gonna stay in Jeju island for 2 weeks! Yay!

I got my hand carry and some of my luggage's. I heard screaming and yelling, of course it BTS's fangirls charging at us good thing there's security guards.

I walked with BTS and I heard some gossips.

'Hey look at her that must be their secretary!'

'Or their makeup stylist'

'That is just their worker not a big deal.'

'She looks pretty tho!'

'Or what is thats one of BTS's girlfriend I will kill her is she does!'

'You can't do that!'

I rolled my eyes but I like one of them say I looked pretty.

We dropped of our big luggage's and got our hand carry.

I saw some people who worked here winked at them (girls) they make me gag but I do those things lol.

We went on the plane and I was trying to find my seat number and I was sitting beside the window yes!

I heard somebody sitting beside me and it was Jungkook...

"Hey remember when we first met?" He asked. I remembered that I fell on top of him and I felt hot.

"Y-Yeah..." I stuttered.

I looked away and I looked outside the window seeing the nice view. But we're not in take off... I hate when the plane lifts.

I quickly put my seatbelt on and I held Jungkooks hand tight not letting it go because I'm really scared.

"Shhh it's ok I'm here." He looked at me with soft eyes I loosened my body and I hugged him.

"Shh."

I was still thinking all of those bad memories I should really tell my dad.

I sobbed and Jungkook was hugging me tighter.

He kissed my forehead and caressed my hair making me smile and blush.

"You okay?" He broke the hug and looked at me.

I had red puffy eyes.

"Yeah.." I said in a husky voice.

"Whelp you're not!"

"Uhh excuse me can we get some water!" He asked one of the staff.

They gave him a water bottle and he opened it, I drank it slowly.

He got one of the blankets that I was sitting on and put it around me, then he put my head on his shoulder so I could me comfortable.

I blushed and I fell asleep.

🐶Jimins POV🐶

After I did my business I went back I passed jungkook and Y/N I saw then snuggled up and sleeping so cute! Our makanae is growing so fast!

I wiped the fake tears and went with tae.

"Hey Tae your plan is actually working!"

"Really! Yess!"

😐Unknown POV😐

I will get my revenge wait for it Jungkook! You will be mine all mine!

You will regret what you did in the past 5 years!

🐰Jungkooks POV🐰

I was smiling I never felt this thing before when I was with IU...

#CoupleGoals I really want to do that but sadly I can't cause I'm lonely! Why can't my stories be real life! 😘