Chapter 15- Boys With Fun

Go read the last chapter because I haven't been updating for like weeks! Mian! I'm really sorry! I will try my best to wright more often.

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I woke up in Jungkook's arms, I looked at him and started to pat his head because he looked like a bunny. I got up and walked towards the bathroom until I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and I saw Jimin.

"Oh was I disturbing you and Jungkook?" I tilted my head to the side making him confused  and I'm also confused.

"No why?" I answered.

"Because you're wearing his shirt..." he said awkwardly I think he thought that we 'did it'.

"Nooo it's not what it looked like we didn't 'do it'! I just wore his shirt because it's so comfortable and soft!" I tried to explain to him.

He just nodded and gave me a plastic bag that was full of snacks, and some pop I handed him a note that I made like a flash, I mouthed 'give it to Taehyung'. Then he left, I thought about that Jungkook would never be a pervert but he was a total pervert yesterday I suddenly blushed at the thought of him being like that. It gave me the chills I really don't want to see him being a Byuntae it's not like him at all... but I have to admit he looked hot...Aish! I shook my head and walked.

"Hey~ Y/N!" I flinched because he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh hey..." I said blankly.

"What's the matter??" He did a puppy eyes.

"I thought... about IU, how would she feels of you sorta cheating on her." He looked at me and he started crying.

"I-I never thought about that... maybe she will understand, I guess." He started to cry.

"Shh... it's ok we will talk to her together." I wiped his tears away and he looked at me then he hugged me tight. I kissed his forehead making him blush and smile.

"Anyways lets have some fun! Because tomorrow is the last day now come, come on." I chuckled.

🐶Jimin POV🐶

I can't believe what I just saw! Y/N wearing Kookies's clothes! I mean she is pretty hot and damn... her legs are so long.

I went back at my room with Taehyung and I saw him lying down. *Sigh* I nudged him so he could wake up.

"What did you do to Kookie!" I pinched him.

"Why? Ohhhhh!!!! Did they 'do it'??" He asked smirking.

"NO! They didn't and Y/N handed me this note." I took the piece of paper and handed it to Taehyung.

He opened it and read it.

"What does it say??" I asked curiously.

"Jimin... it says that Jungkook was being a pervert last night... but he controlled it." He said with a *Sigh*.

Oh well so much for giving him that drink.

Y/N POV

I started to change my clothes into this...