Chapter 6- Run

Authornim-*Sigh* ready for my cringed drama... WAE!

Taehyung- JUST WRITE MORE AUTHORNIM MY HEARTUE IS DYING FROM WAITING!!!

Authornim- how did you- nvm...

——————————————————————

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I started to change into my clothes and started to pack my stuff to go to Daegu. Tears were strolling down my face, I just dont to see him and see her! I packed and went out... Suddenly...

Suddenly somebody grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall... I opened my eyes it was Jungkook...

"What do you want!" I said trying not to cry and trying to act cold.

"Where are you going? Are you leaving? Where?!" He said getting madder in every second.

"I'm leaving!" I said coldly.

"Why!?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU OR KRYSTAL!!! I WANT TO DIE!" I yelled at him and he looked shocked!

"What do you mean..." he said not knowing what he did.

"You kissed her... I'M JEALOUS OKA-."

Jungkook kissed me but I didn't kissed back I pushed him but he still pinned me to the wall I slowly went down to his waist and ran out... his face was shocked and beet red.

"Bye..." I left him the dumbfounded and he backed hugged me and nuzzled his nose at my neck... I blushed hard... but I was crying, shocked.

"S-she threatened me to kiss her or else she will kill you..." I was shocked what he said... but I made my decision.

"Tsk, typical lying, don't you think I know?" Krystal that bitch.

"She done that to my ex, 'oh she threatened me, type of shit! She's just a weak ass girl!" I rose my voice at him.

"Why are you afraid of her?!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I-I.." Nothing came out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go..." he tightened the hug I felt safe and secured around him but fuck him I have to go.

"Please don't leave me!"

I got out off his arms and hugged him one more time, and left saying...

"Don't forget about me..." I smiled at him, he was still crying and went on his knees.

'I love you but I don't want to hurt myself, I will be back for you! I love you my Kookie'

🐰Jungkooks POV🐰

'I love you Y/N I will never forget about you never!'

I heard a van and it was my hyungs I went in and told them everything... they comforted me and saying it will be alright I nodded but I don't think so... ' I love you Y/N

❤️Y/N POV❤️

3 Years later...

It was already three years since I left, everything changed. BTS were famous as hell, but some memories flashed in my mind about Jungkook. But who cares, we weren't even together, he was an International playboy I sighed.

All I did in Daegu was trying to finish my studies.

I'm back Seoul! I saw the billboards around me and smelling the gas... wait gas *cough* I went to my old apartment and saw the lady smiling happily! I got in my room...