Chapter 9- Hurt

(Credits)

❤️Y/N POV❤️

( you should play the song for this part XDD)

*sigh* I'm back home... I already miss Jungkook.

I went to my closet and wore a hoodie and some sweats because it was to cold.

I turned on the TV until something caught my eye, it was jungkook and IU. They were being all lovey dovey... when they were MC.

My heart shattered in a million pieces I feel like the world froze.

I love him so badly but why is he hurting me, I'm so pathetic thinking that he would love me! Knowing that he loved somebody else other than me.

I wish that he would love me but I can't change him he loves her not me... Jungkook I hope you love me just what you said in the last 3 years.

Tears started to come out... I was still looking at them being happy and all. Aish.

I decided to go on the roof top. To let all my feelings out!

"JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT YOU HURT ME SO BADLY!!!"

"JUST UNDERSTAND ME I LOVE YOU!" I started to get weak but I have to let it all out.

"I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU... I-I l-love y-you..."

That hurts i started to cry for about 5-6 minuets so I decided that I went out.

I walked to the convenient store to buy some soju.

I bought like 9 and the cashier looked at me with wide eyes but I didn't care.

"Miss are you okay?! You shouldn't buy this much soju!" He said worried.

"I don't care right now! I want to buy these now or else I'll call your boss!" I raised my voice and people started looking at me.

He just obeyed my orders and I paid him, and I left the store.

I went home to see my TV still on with Jungkook and IU together very happy... and being lovey like.

I opened one of the soju and started drinking it, I was still watching them... it hurts so much seeing them together.

I drank almost all of them and everything went black...

😎Kim Yeon POV😎

I decided to call Y/N.. she didn't pick up so I tried again but still she won't pick up!

I started to get worried and went to her house leaving Chi with my grandmother.

I went to her apartment... it was open!

OMG!!! I saw the TV was on and I saw Y/N sleeping on the floor with like 9 soju bottles everywhere.

Shizz she's drunk oml!

"Kimichi-ahhhhh I loooovvvveee hiiim soooo much! But heeeee loves IU *hiccup* sooo *hiccup* muchii! Pleasue help meeeee Kimichi-ahhhh!!!" She kept little cute hiccups and she started to cry...

*sigh*...

".... *hiccup* I-I loooved hiiim... I-I don't think he love m-me b-back *sobs*" she cried until she passed out.