Chapter 12- Jeju Island

A/N: thank you for 500+ I love you guys so muchii!!!😆😆😆😘😘😘😘😍😍

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I woke up still snuggling with Jungkook in his arms... this feel wrong because he has a girlfriend.

I poked his cheeks making him flinch and he fluttered his eyes.

"Morning Kookie-ah~" I winked at him that made him blushed. I pinched his tinted pink cheeks.

"Stob it! Y/N-ah~" He smirked and but his lips which made me blush... I have a plan.

I caressed his jaw line, he looked at me with soft eyes and shocked eyes. I pulled his hoodie up fixed his hair a little, he was still staring at me. I pulled his lace that was on his hoodie and now he looked like a smashed potato. (If you don't know what I'm taking about go to YouTube and search up: Hoodie Troll tiktok)

I started laughing not knowing people was staring at me like I was a dying pig.

Jungkook pulled down his hoodie and pinched my cheeks hard. I was in pain.

"OW!" I screamed.

"Shhh!" The staff shushed me.

Me and Jungkook started giggling.

"You should get punished for what you did..." He spoke in his low voice and with his satoori accent then, smirked and I turned away because I was blushing.

"Yah stob mimicking me!" I giggled.

I looked out the window and admired the beautiful scenery, the puffy white clouds and the blue sky.

I felt hot breath on my nape and it was Jungkook breathing on me!

"Yah Jungkook! What are you doing?!" I looked at him pouting.

"I was admiring your milky nape? Wae?" He kept speaking in satoori and not gonna lie that was kinda a turn on but none the less(Sorry if you don't that type of skin... no racism intended😋)

He smirked and I leaned closer which he backed away, and then he started to blush. I leaned in again and he fell, he forgot to put his seatbelt on. Cute.

He stood up and looked around and bowed mouthing sorry while me Y/N laughing.

"Don't do that!" He poked the side of my belly and I started to giggle.

I turned away trying to avoid his contact, then I heard a flash.

"Got it!" Jungkook whispered to himself, which I heard.

"Yah! What do you mean 'Got it'?" I looked at him with one eyebrow up.

"This!" He showed me looking outside the window with a beautiful scenery, he even put some details so it looked like from a digital art.

"Omo! Did you do that! That's beautiful!" I snatched his phone and looked at the picture with wide eyes.

I looked at home and he was smiling brightly showing his bunny teeth. While I blushed, trying not to hide it because I will miss this moment when he's around IU.

I love this... I love him.

What does he think about me? A friend? A girlfriend... nobody?

I shook my head trying not to think about any of it.

I looked at him and I was surprised that he looked deep in my eyes.