Chapter 16- It's okay...

Y/N POV

It was the last day and we started to pack our stuff up, I'm kinda nervous to break the news for IU I hope she will be okay after we break it to her.

SNAP!

"Hehe, come on Y/N we have to go!" Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah yeah lover boy." I mocked him.

After the long boring plane ride...

We drove back home and I started to unpack my stuff until Jungkook texted me.

Jungkook🍪- yo! Don't forget we have to meet up with IU...

My smol baby bunny-  yeah I                remembered but how would she feel if we break it to her??

Jungkook🍪- I hope she won't cry.

My smol baby bunny- ... I'll be there!

Changed Jungkook🍪 to My Kookie🍪

My Kookie🍪- Aww my little baby bunny changed my name!

My smol baby bunny- yah! Don't flatter yourself to much and I only did that because I want to! Peace~

My smol baby bunny left the chat room...

I chuckled and got dressed, I drove to Jungkook's house, and I saw IU's car parked outside on his Garage (idk anymore). I parked and I knocked on the door seeing IU smiling brightly, she let me in and I saw Jungkook sitting smiling.

"Did I miss something?" I said and I was super confuzzled.

"Yeah..." Jungkook muttered.

"Me and Jungkook broke up!" IU smiled.

"You're not hurt?" I said in a surprised manner.

"I know he loved you when we started dating, plus when you came back he was very happy and he still loved you!" She patted my shoulder and whispered something in my ear.

"I ship you guys." Then she left.

I was standing mouth open and frozen in place, just when Jungkook walked towards me and smiled happily. I heard him chuckling to me because I was shocked after what IU sunbae told me.

"I know right Taehyung told me and then IU noona told me." He giggled.

"Oh my Goodness..." was all I could say.

"Oh yeah what did she tell you after she left??" Jungkook smirked.

"I um... she told me that she shipped us." I blushed.

"Really! Heh..." Jungkook smirked at me.

"Anyway... I hope your fans will be fine after you and IU broke up... but are you gonna tell the army that you're dating me?"

"I think they will be fine plus my fans are really supportive!" Jungkook smiled brightly.

I smiled back at him while he blushed, after a couple of minutes of talking I got a call from my father... I know this is gonna be bad news for me and Jungkook... I hesitated to call him but he's my dad.

"Y/N I'm really sorry but... I have to tell you something. Come to my office and ready to pack your clothes..." I heard my dad sobbing and I started to tear up... I knew this would happen sooner or later.

"Kookie.... can you help me pack my stuff and come with me to my dads office?" I hesitated.

He looked at me with teary eyes and I knew this is gonna happen! Please God why does this always happen to me and Jungkook every time I meet him!

"Y-You have to go back don't you...." I heard Jungkook making little sobbing sounds.

"Y-Yeah... but this time I have to go to LA for my dads business..." I tears were falling down to my cheeks and fell on the floor.

Suddenly Jungkook hugged me tight, I was shocked of course but I hugged back and nuzzled my nose on the crook of his neck.

"Come now Y/N... lets go and pack up." He said between sobs.

I drove to my house with Jungkook beside me on the passenger seat.

I will always love you my sweet Kookie!

I parked my car and it was silent when we reached to my house, it was to awkward so I turned around to face him and he was shocked. I stared into his beautiful sparkling eyes and hugged him.

"Y/N please don't leave me!" He sobbed.

"I can't Kookie but I promise when I get back we will get married." I sobbed.

"Promise me you won't go with another guy!" He broke the hug and he kissed my forehead making me smile.

"I promise my dearest Kookie." I kissed his forehead.

We broke the hug and we walked up to my room and started to pack my clothes.

After some 30 minuets of goofing around...

"Come on Kookie we have to go to my dads office now." I gave him the warmest smile.

"Yeah let's go..." he gave my a fake smile.

I sighed and head to my car, this time he drove me to my dads office.

We parked and walked towards the elevator, I held Jungkook's hand tightly and we walked to my dads office.

"Oh hello Jungkook... Y/N." My dad spun his chair around.

"So dad... what do you want to talk about?" I sat down while holding onto Jungkook's hand.

"You will leave Seoul and go to LA for," he paused and gulped. "For... 3 years." He smiled at me but it was a sad smile.

"MWO!" I yelled and Jungkook tried to calm me down by rubbing my back.

"Why dad cantvit only be for a few months??? I really want to be with Jungkook and what about my career here?" I threw him questions.

"I promise when you get back I'll make the wedding for you and Jungkook." He smiled.

"I'll try dad... but I can't promise I will be there for more than 3 years." I said seriously.

"Okay..."

Sorry I haven't been writing or should I say typing... you know school it's jail!

Plus sorry for the short story I was to busy........LAMO

Little Burrito is out!!!! 🌯🌯🌯