Because of Calum Hood {cake au}

Luke Hemmings was just a normal teenager. He likes singing and playing the guitar with his musical friends at school. His life was pretty normal until his younger sister dragged him to a fan meeting of this group who call themselves '5 Seconds of Summer.'

And there was a member that caught his eyes. Calum Hood, he remembers him since in the car ride to there, his sister was pointing out the members' faces and their names. One particularly caught his attention.

Because of Calum Hood, he got smacked by his sister for asking if he was Asian.

Because of Calum Hood, he's stuck in a crowd full of screaming fangirls.

Because of Calum Hood, he got pointed out and nicknamed as the "one and only fanboy in the crowd."

And because of Calum Hood, he has a tough decision to make in front of thousands of squealing little girls.

"'Hey, what's your name?" The boy who was apparently 'Calum' asked, pointing at the blonde boy who was standing next to his overexcited sister. He looks way better in the pictures than in real life, Luke thought to himself.

"Uh, Luke Hemmings." He answered with hesitation.

"Well, Luke Hemmings," Calum said and paused for a moment. "Will you go out with me?

"You want me to what?"

Author's Note: Hi everyone. This is my first work on Wattpad. There's been a lack of Cake fanfictions in this fandom, so I decided to add one more to the rare collection of it. Haha, I hope you guys like this one. :D

Started on: 6/7/2014.