oh my gosh, hi.

I haven't updated since I started school, oh my gosh. I feel really bad.. 

Anyways, hello everyone! I hope October has been a good month for you, so far. I've been so busy with school and life, I honestly completely forgot about Wattpad. 

I've beeb wanting to write an author's note to update you guys with what's going on, but I keep forgetting and things kept coming up and I couldn't find the time to do it. Today is Friday and I don't have school, so I'm doing this.

As of now, there won't be any update because I have a pretty tight schedule and the weekends have been just me getting really sick and it's been really bad.

And then I have life that I have to deal with. High school boys are freaking complicated and I'm pretty done with the idea of having a relationship in high school because it's just dumb.

Okay, now I'm rambling because I don't really know what to say and I'm getting really distracted right now haha.

Ohhh, exciting news! I MET JACOB WHITESIDES ON FREAKING OCTOBER 9TH. HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL AND LIASHFDLASDJF

To end this random note, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being so inactive for the past month and I really hope to change that soon. Sorry for always makign you wait. We're so close to the holidays and I promise you I'll update a lot during break.

I hope everyone will have an amazing day, I love you. See you in the next update, which is hopefully soon. 

Oh my gosh, yesterday I saw The Maze Runner and let me tell you, I'm going to the mall later and I'm buying the bookset. Okay, bye. 

CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO SAY THIS BUT THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR THE 5.4K READS AND 300 VOTES. I DIDN'T THINK THIS STORY WOULD GO THAT FAR. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, I LOVE YOU. LUKE HEMMINGS THINKS YOU'RE COOL, KOOL, KEWL.