Chapter 1X

The Girl In the Rose Coloured Dress

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arieanne's POV

'Mate!!!' My wolf cried in joy and I just frowned. . .

The worst boy alive is my mate! Of fuck the spirits of the old shitty dead wolves!

I don't want a mate and I never will love one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yale's POV

I walked into class and saw that mysterious girl I saw at Sidney's party. And everyone else

But once I saw her, I regretted looking at her . . . She's the ugliest girl in the world. I never want to see her again! Man.

Why? Well because my wolf is now growling at me. . .

-You STUPID asshole! We wanted a mate for years and now you reject her! And we haven't even met!- My Wolf says.

-Well actually, I don't deal with ugly weird girls. And I don't give two shits if she's my mate. She looks desperate- I reply.

-But what are we gonna do?! We're the NEXT alpha and - -He started but I cut him off.

-Whatever!- and I shooed him off and took my seat right across from my mate.

Damn! I know she's boring her eyes on my back, 'cause I can feel them. Stupid slut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arieannes's POV

"Now Class I will pair you up!"

----Minutes passed----

"Now Arieanne and Yale please work together! Thank you. You know what to do, so do it!" The teacher ordered.

I groaned and banged my head on the desk hard! I know someone's happy.

I felt his pressence so I straighten up and decided to go through this for the next crazy hour.

----50 Minutes Past----

We both are starting to get very angry about working with each other and our uncomfortability around one another.

I hate him! He's such a life-less jerk!

"Just shut up please!" I say to him angry.

"Who the hell are you telling to shut up BITCH?!" He used extra force on bitch and he nearly attacked me but I stood from my chair and shoved him back.

He didn't move 'cause of his big body. Damned muscle head!

I growled lowly and I just couldn't hold it in anymore!

"You're supposed to be the one to LOVE me! You jack-ass. You are supposed to be my-"

"MATE?! Ewwwww! You my mate?! A bitch that keeps on barking. Damn someone shut their bitch up! Come on! And no one will EVER love you! You're worthless, you're a dyke that can't get a guy. You're pathetic and ugly! Ugh, I see why no-one likes you!" He spat at me while the teacher just relaxed in her chair and ignored us.

Those words hit my heart and tore it piece by piece. I felt my eyes sting and -

The tears won and spilled. I grabbed my bag, not caring in the world if I left my books. . . And ran out of there!

I thought he was my mate!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: First Chapter! Yeah . . . It's up and done.

If you have a problem with it being short. . . Sorry =/

Vote + Comment= <3 =) thnx

SOMEWHAT EDITED