Chapter 4X

The Girl in The Rose Coloured Dress

Chapter 4X

~~~~~~~~~~ Yale's POV

It has been over a month since Arieanne's death. And every day has been a living Hell!

I've been cooped up in my bedroom crying why did she have to die?! Every day I've been thinking, why didn't I just accept her? She wasn't ugly 'nor pathetic.

It was all just a show! Man I hate everyone in my pack. But being the next Alpha, I knew something was up. Something was smelling very fishy!

1) how did those rogues know who was Arieanne?

2) her SCENT!!!

Reality just hit me and I bolted from my room and ran to my father, Alpha John, to tell him the reportings.

And I know that he would believe me because he was the very first person questioning whether or not if Arieanne's death was a hoax or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arieanne's POV

It has been over a month since I left my pack and living with my new lover, Luckas!

He's amazing and I'm getting one thing that I've always wanted. A family!

Well . . . I can't hold it in anymore . . .

"I'M PREGNANT!!! Ahhhhh I can't believe that I am!" I gushed at my new baby bump in the full size mirror that we (Luckas and I) have in our room.

Luckas came over at me and hugged me from the back and rubbed my new baby bump.

"Beautiful . . . You will be. Sorry! I meant WE will be raising OUR child together. But we have to come out to your pack, sooner or later. And they'll be hot on our tails for you. Especially a desperate boy who's missing his mate. But I have an idea!"

My ears are all open and Luckas told me the plan.

"Sounds good. Now how do we trick them into coming over here?!" I ask all excited to our plan.

"First, we have to come out to my pack and then we'll discuss this as a whole group. K?" He asked.

I nod my head and Luckas left the room to call a pack meeting (since he's the Alpha of this Rogue Pack).

++++++ 5 Hours Later ++++++

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yale's POV

After the pack meeting dad called out for, our plan is all set. All we have to do is train . . .

Our mission is to give back what's rightfully mines! Arieanne . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

A/N: Oh my darlings. Thanx for reading. Comment + vote = <3

Not edited. X/ happy reading