Chapter 5X

The Girl in The Rose Coloured Dress

Chapter 5X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arieanne's POV

I walked outside hand in hand with Luckas, feeling the soft feeling of soft grass underneath my feet.

I smelled my environment and it smelled divine and beautiful and woody. Oh how I LOVE that smell.

"Hmmm, smells odd! Babe, do you smell that?" Luckas ask with worry while tearing his hand away from mine to put around my shoulder and keep me close.

I smiled then said, "yeah I know. Smelled good a second ag-"

I was interrupted by a whole pack full of wolves, snarling their teeths at me and Luckas . . . well mostly at Luckas until two stepped between them and put them in control.

The two wolves that made the pack stop looked awe-fully familiar! One was an orange/brown/red colour, while the other was just a simple black like the night sky.

Then it hit me . . . the black wolf is Yale and his father John!

"Wha-what are you doing here?!" I stammered, in utter (fake) confusion.

Yale turned around and came back a minute later in his human form, and in clothes.

Luckas and I are still in complete shock . . . we weren't expecting them to come THIS early!

"Arieanne! Oh you're ali-!!!" Yale hollared in joy, while his eyes burst with hope, sadness and . . . hurt?

I cocked my head to the side and Luckas and I both grin.

"What's the matter?!" Luckas ask with amusement.

He earned glared daggers from the pack and howls and aggressive growls.

I felt a prescence and I turned around to see Luckas's pack had arrived and ready to defend for him . . . Us!

"Arieanne! You're pregnant?! Who and how!" Yale demanded obviously hurt.

"Well I gotta say. When I was beaten brutally by you, then captured by these men . . . I was beyond happy. That very same day I lost my virginity and that same special someone in-preganted me with his child! And here he is!" I said, while pointing to Luckas.

"But I thought you were my mate!!!" Yale hollared.

"Well you rejected me and now . . . I've moved on. I don't care about you. You're worthless. I'm glad that these ROGUES faked my death. Honestly, I hope that when y'all fight, they win!" I reply speaking highly about the Rogues knowing this will only rev and piss Yale and the pack up.

I smirked and walked away just as the scene of angry wolves turned into fighting wolves . . .

I have my new lover and he will be expecting something not even I am expecting . . .

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: same as usual X) vote + comment = <3

Happy reading and not edited.