Chapter 7X

The Girl In the Rose Coloured Dress

(2 More chapters to go! =( yeah sorry it has to come to an end!)

Chapter 7X

~~~~~~~Months Later~~~~~~~~ Arieanne's POV

"Hey, Luckas . . . Ummmmmm when - when would I give birth again. I lost count of the months . . ." I say very nervous for giving birth. No turning back now!

"In about a few more weeks my beauty . . . Why?" He replies.

"Oh nothing," I murmer and walk away rubbing my now humongous belly.

Good! Now Luckas doesn't even know about anything! Oh goody!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Luckas's POV

Hmmmm, Arieanne's been acting a little weird lately, maybe pregnancy and things like that but I don't mind it at all.

Why? Well I'm on my own mission . . . to kill one thing that I will never love!

And that's the new life that's coming out soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yale's POV

For months now, we've been training so that we could fight for what's rightfully mines.

Yeah I know I've been a big ass jerk and hyporcrite, but see, you never realize how much you love something until you lose it.

So yeah, my body well I've gotten more toned and all that and yes I look 21 even though I'm only 18.

I can't wait to show everyone who's boss!

###Few Hours Later###

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arieanne's POV

-Well looky here, the old pack has been sent over to OUR territory and now they want us back. Us meaning all 3 of us!- My Wolf said.

-Hmm, yeah but they will go down with a fight. No one takes away what's mine! And what's mine is . . .- I start then My Wolf and I both say, -OUR FREEDOM!!!-

We both go into a fit of laughter until I felt wet . . . Wet?!

Ohhhhhh nooooooo!!!

"LUCKASSSSSS!!!!! MY WATER BROKE!" I scream and on que there he is along with some ugly ass dude I really don't know.

"Oh my freaking. Spirits please help me!!!" I mutter while the boys both get towels, water . . . basically everything ready for me.

Oh my goodness. Imma give birth. Oh wow.

"WOLVES!!! They're here!" One guy said and Luckas ran out leaving me with that guy who I didn't trust.

I told him to get someone else and there was that someone else I've been longing to see over this past year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yale's POV

The war wolves, Alpha John, my beta and I are all here standing tall wanting their Luna back!

We're all in our wolf forms ready for a fight.

Once I saw those damned Rouges I nearly lost it, but snapped back into control.

"GIVE ME BACK WHAT'S MINE!!!" I say.

"Hmmmm gotta win!" Luckas said and on que everyone charged at each other.

A Rouge came near me, trying to bite my neck but I quickly dodged him and ran for Luckas. It's bye bye time!!!

I jump in the air nearly pounding ontop of Luckas but he dodged me and bit me in my back leg.

I barked in pain but bite him back right in the same spot.

"LUCKAS!!! YOU KNEW SHE WAS MINES!!!" I say.

"Soooo! You took what was mines and now . . . Karma's a bitch!" He replied while snarling his teeth at me.

I growled dangerously and lunged forward at him . . .

Mostly his neck. But unluckily, he dodged me.

"Luckas! You were my own FLESH! Own Family! You were my own damn BROTHER!!!" I yell and he stopped leaving me all access to his neck.

I headed for his neck and I bit into it, biting skin and fur.

I pulled the flesh out of my mouth and the blood tasted divine. I was fine with killing him. He deserved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~##

A/N: Hey, one of the last few chappies (2 ++) thnx for reading comment + vote = <3!

Oh and get ready for the sequel! Love u X-*

Not edited.