Author's Note

A/N : I've been quite nervous about updating recently because I really want to put out something that I'm proud of, and I can't do that without time. There's so much I want to include in this book and if I'm being completely honest, this story is not nearly finished. I have plenty of characters I want to elaborate on as well as relationships to delve deeper into. My idea of how the plot was going to progress is vastly different from what it is now and I have so much to add and clarify it's crazy to think about.

But trust me. I'm working on it.

This is the story I've been putting my focus into for a while, and it's for a good reason. I don't want to half-ass a book because writing is what I do when I'm bored. I want to do more than that. And that's why I'm typing this author's note. Because the next time I put you through a dry streak of updates you'll know it's a good thing. It means that I am trying my best to make the next chapter as fulfilling as possible for both myself and for you (the reader). It means that I'm re-reading and re-typing sentences to better express what's really happening in my characters' lives. It means I'm thinking, and it means I'm working.

Which brings me to my next point. And that's that I truly appreciate everyone that has read this far and has held on until now. I do recognize your comments along the way. I didn't expect much of an audience at first, and now that I'm gaining one and people are becoming more interested in my story I'm beginning to feel more motivated to write more. Even if I sometimes feel like giving up and deleting my entire story or rewriting everything, you guys and your commentaries help me keep going.

I thank you for that.

❤️