6

Your guys' song (modern day music)

Stranger Things

Mike
Not On Drugs, Tove Lo

"Baby, listen please. I'm not on drugs, I'm not on drugs, I'm just in love. Baby, don't you see? I'm not on drugs, I'm not on drugs, I'm just in love~"

Will
Figure 8, Ellie Goulding

"I chased your love around a figure 8, I need you more than I can take. You promise forever and a day, and then you take it all away~"

Dustin
Crave, Tove Lo

"Bittersweet baby, summertime save me, holiday hazy. I'm craving, I'm craving, I crave you. Bittersweet baby, save me in the summertime, holiday hazy. I'm craving, I'm craving, I crave you~"

Lucas
Love Me Like You Do, Ellie Goulding

"Love me like you do, lo lo love me like you do. Love me like you do lo lo love me like you do. Touch me like you do. To to touch me like you do. What are you waiting for?~"

Max
Close, Nick Jonas and Tove Lo

"I want you close, ooh, want you close, ooh. Oh so close, ooh. Cause space is just a word for people who are afraid to get too close~"

IT

Bill
Love, TeZATalks

"I'm not saying that I want you, I guess it's confusing. Down on my last four. Dumb love. Young love. Dumb love. F*ck love."

Richie
War of Hearts, Ruelle

"I can't help but love you, even though I try not to. I can't help want you, I know that I'd die without you. I can't help but be wrong in the dark, cause I'm overgrown in this war of hearts. I can't help but want oceans to part, but I'm overcome in his war of hearts~"

Eddie
Pretty Thoughts, Alina Baraz & Galimatias

"I can't look away, no more, chasing your pretty thoughts. You're sinkng in love soul, no more, chasing your pretty thoughts~"

Stan
Coming Over, James Hersey

"If I stay here would you come back? If I stay cool would you be mine? If I want you would you want me that way?~"

Mike
Can't Help Falling In Love With You, Haley Reinhart

"Take my hand, take my whole life too... but I can't help falling in love with you~"

Ben
Mind Over Matter, Young the Giant

"And when the seasons change, will you stand by me? And when the seasons change will you stand by me?~"

Bev
I Kissed A Girl, Katy Perry

"I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick. I kissed a girl and I liked it. I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. I kissed a girl and I liked it... I liked it~"