28

Things my best friend/wife has said

Stranger Things

Mike
-"Yeah, yeah that cock is HuGe!" (Said this while staying over at her house to her sisters boyfriend and they were fighting. I have it on tape if anyone wants it)

Will
-"dONT YELL AT ME." (Said... everyday)

Dustin
-"I just oofed out loud." (Said the first time she oofed out loud)

Lucas
-"Cut. I just cut you." (Said in the gym when age said she was gonna cut me) (I lowkey can't remember if that was exactly what she said but it awhile ago and yEAH)

Max
-"I'm too gay to draw a straight line." (Said everyday)

IT

Bill
-"Bill wHo?¿" (She says this everyday so this isn't even a shocker to me)

Richie
-"wASSUP FUCKERS!" (Said everyday)

Eddie
-"I lOvE kpop."
-Me: you never listen to it. I'm around you 24/7
-"I listen to it in the dark with my headphones while I read fanfiction so nobody knows I listen to it." (Said during lunch when our friend was guessing ((and surprisingly got right???)) our music tastes)

Stan
-"I got a bitch and a side hoe." (Said at recess ((we're in middle school but our schools weird yeah we're not like 8 years old although according my son, don't ask, I'm 6)) while talking about our ((verbally abusive)) marriage with me)

Mike
-"No he doesn't. He's a pure smol bean." (Said to my friend Matthew who is a 5th grader whomst said he cussed)

Ben
-"I'm👏sorry👏that👏your👏mans 👏dick👏isn't👏big👏enough!" (Said this while staying over at her house to her sisters boyfriend and they were fighting. I have this one on the same tape. And I'm not afraid to leak it Jenna)

Bev
-"I drew us pride flags!" (Talking to me)
-Random person who we both hate: ooh draw me one!
-"Okay."
-*random person walks away*
-"Yeah I'm not drawing her one." (Basically self explanatory)

~

A/n: the person is my best friend and she deserves an award for being an amazing (bully) person