36《IMAGINE》

requested by borisxtozier

y/n l/n. the girl with the looks. the girl with the grades. the girl with the boyfriend. y/n was dating mike wheeler, the brother of richie tozier. richie was jealous of mike.

he had a huge crush on y/n, but she was with mike. of course, his brother. richie and mike were sitting in his bedroom. richie smirked and got an idea, looking triumphantly at his brother. "did you hear y/n in my room last night? all you could hear was her screaming my name." richie said.

mike quickly swung his head around and looked at richie, his eyes widening. "what...?" he asked, his heart breaking. "mhm. 'oh richie! yes!' was what she screamed." richie said. mike's sadness suddenly turned into anger as he stood up. "that's my girlfriend, you jerk!" mike screamed, punching richie square in the jaw.

richie glared and tackled mike, the two of them wresting. y/n walked into mike's room, her jaw dropping. "mike! richie!" she screeched, pulling the two apart. mike wiped the blood off of his mouth and glared at richie, lunging for him again. y/n held him back and turned him around.

she cupped his cheeks, looking into his broken eyes. "what's wrong?" she asked sweetly. "you and richie... he-he said that he had you in his room last night. you were... and you... screaming..." mike hyperventilated, y/n kissing mike's lips sweetly. when she pulled away she placed her forehead on mike's. "mikey, i didn't do anything with richie. that's made up. i would never. ever."  y/n promised.

mike smiled and kissed y/n again, richie gagging. "i'm just gonna... go." he said and walked out of mike's room. "wanna cuddle and watch some cheesy movies?" y/n grinned. "duh." mike stated. y/n picked out the movie and put it in, curling up beside his girlfriend.

the two watched the movie, falling asleep around the middle. they were happy now that everything was alright

------------------------------------------------------

an: sORRY THIS WAS TERRIBLE!!