19

Your break up song

Stranger Things

Mike
Somebody That I Used To Know, Goyte

"But you didn't have to cut me off, make it like it never happened and that we were nothing. And I don't even need your love, you treat me like a stranger and I feel so low. But you didn't have to stoop so low, have your friends collect your records and then change your number. I guess that I don't need that though. Now you're just somebody that I used to know~"

Will
Someone Like You, Adele

"Never mind I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you too. Don't forget me I beg I'll remember you say, sometimes it lasts to love but sometimes it hurts instead. Sometimes it last to love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Dustin
Friends, Chase Atlanic

"Face it you want it crave it. Believe when I say that you'll know once you taste it. All of your friends have been here for too long. They must be waiting for you to move on. Girl, I'm not with it I'm way too far gone. I'm not ready, eyes heavy now.
Heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved. Running in circles, now look what you've done. Give you my word as you take it and run. Wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now.

Lucas
Love the Way You Lie, Eminem and Rihanna

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? But that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? That's alright because I love the way you. Love the way you lie~"

Max
Need You Now, Lady Antebellum

"It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now. Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now. And I don't now how I can do without, I just need you now~"

IT

Bill
What About Us, P!nk

"What about us? What about all the times you said you had the answers? What about us? What about all the broken happy ever afters? What about us? What about all the plans that ended in disaster? What about love? What about trust? What about us?~"

Richie
The Scientist, Coldplay

"Nobody said it was easy. It's such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard. Oh take me back to the start~"

Eddie
How To Save A Life, The Fray

"Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness. But I stayed up with you all night. And I know how to save a life~"

Stan
Big Girls Cry, Sia

"I may cry, ruining my makeup. Wash away all the things you've taken. And I don't care if I don't look pretty. Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking. Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking~"

Mike
Stay, Rihanna

"Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move. Makes me feel like I can't live without you. It takes me all the way. I want you to stay~"

Ben
Say Something, A Great Big World

"Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you~"

Bev
Bruises, Lewis Capaldi

"There must be something in the water, cause everyday it's getting colder. And if only I could hold you, you'd keep my head from going under~"