Stiles Stilinski // Stalker

You kick the leaves on the ground as you walk home after school. It was a long day and you were excited to get home and lay on your couch, ready to binge watch season 2 of Stranger Things, but you also appreciated the forested area around you. It was fall in Beacon Hills and all of the trees changed into reds and golds. You found it gorgeous and was glad that you walked home. You hear a twig snap through your headphones and quickly spun around. Nothing was there. You look around and then continue to walk.

Just because your'e friends with a bunch of supernatural creatures doesn't mean you should be scared of everything! You thought to yourself. Another twig snaps followed by the sound of the crunching of leaves. You stop and looked around carefully. "Hello?" You stand in the middle of the forest and a boy collapses over a bush with a thump. "What the- are you okay?" You run up to the boy whose face met the ground.

"Yeah, yeah I- I'm good" the boy clears his throat and gets up. You finally recognize who it is. Hell, you could spot the golden brown eyed, pale boy anywhere. Stiles Stilinski has always been eye-catching to you. He was so funny and always looked on the bright side. But, what was he doing here?

"Oh, Stiles! Hey, um what are you doing out here?" You immediately look down at your feet when he gets up. Oh my god he's talking to me!

"Umm, sitting in the bushes, you know, uh-" he instantly regretted what he said. "Not following anyone or anything. I'm not that weird you know." He laughs with a sigh.

"Wait, were you following me?" You looked back up at him with wide eyes, noticing him blushing in embarrassment.

"Um, absolutely not!"

"Stiles... there's no one else out here to follow." You laughed and crosses your arms.

"Okay... so I was maybe following you. But I'm not a stalker. I kind of just um-" he looks down.

You had no idea what he was talking about. You shove your hands in your pockets and look at him "'Kind of um' what?".

"Have a crush on you" he mumbled.

This is a dream. I can't believe Stiles Stilinski actually likes me! Sure I hung out with him a lot because I helped out Scott and Lydia, but Stiles and I never really talked! You blushed and was internally screaming with excitement. "Really? You like me?!"

"Yeah. If you don't really like me that's fine I jus-" You interrupted him with your mouth on his. You've wanted this moment to happen for years now and it's finally happening. Stiles was shocked but let it happen. He grabbed your cheek and pulled you closer to him, his other arm sneaking onto your waist. You smile and break the kiss.

"I like you too. A lot." You laugh and look back up at him.

He smiles and looks at you then smashes his lips onto yours and you were kissing again. Then, you felt a vibration from your pocket.

"Dammit. Hold on." You reach into your pocket as Stiles watches you. You mom texts you telling you that she is worried that you aren't home yet. "I got to get home, my moms freaking out." You look up at Stiles who is now pouting. "We can get back to this later, I promise." You laugh.

"Okay. See you tomorrow y/n!" He kisses your cheek before skipping off in the opposite direction. You watch for a moment then walk back home smiling, knowing that Stiles Stilinski actually likes you back.

Yo yo, first little one shot thing. Hope you liked it. Getting one out there now but there will be a lot more very soon! Hope you liked it! 645 Words
-🤟S.M🤟