Derek Hale // Sourwolf

You slowly walk up the multiple levels of stairs until you reach the door to your boyfriends loft. He gave you keys so you let yourself in, seeing your boyfriend, Derek, reading on the couch. "Hey babe" you smile and put down your keys and bag. All you hear from him is a short hum. You roll your eyes and walk up behind him and run a hand through his hair "hello?" You laugh.

"Hey Y/N" his eyes didn't leave his book. Instead, he just turned a little so you could only see half of his face.

You sigh loudly before getting on the couch and sitting next to him on the couch, moving his legs out of the way. "How are you?" You look at him and all he does is simply flip the page.

"Fine." He sounded sort of annoyed, but then again he sounded like that all of the time.

You raise an eyebrow, moving closer to Derek. He always made it obvious when he was angry or something was wrong. Whether it was his voice or him not speaking at all. "What's wrong?" You ask, your hand on his shoulder.

His eyes looked at your hand, then back at his book "nothing" his monotone voice tried to hide any emotion, but didn't do such a good job.

"Derek, please tell me what is wrong" you look at him with sad eyes, moving your face in front of his.

He has no choice but to look at you now, your face covering the book. Derek rolls his eyes and glared at you. "Nothing is wrong babe, okay?" He gritted his teeth.

"Don't be such a sourwolf" you laugh a bit before playing with Derek's hair. He put the book down and his glare softened into just a sweet eye contact. You could feel him relax and you smiled at him.

"I'm just stressed. The whole alpha pack thing is just a lot to handle I guess" Derek mumbled, leaning his head foreword to meet with yours. His eyes closed as he sighed.

"It's okay Derek. We will get through this I promise you that. You have fought a lot of different supernatural entities, I'm sure some alphas won't be as bad." Your hand moves down to caress his cheek. Finally Derek has a small smile, his eyes opening to meet yours.

"Thanks babe. I love you so much do you know that?" He said quietly, holding the hand that wasn't caressing his face.

You chuckled "yes I know that, you tell me all the time... and I love you too Derek. Just relax okay?" Derek kisses you softly, making you smile a bit in the kiss. It was short and sweet, you pulling away to get up. "I'll make you some tea, okay?"

Derek smiled and nodded at you "Yeah. Thanks babe."

You wink at him and walk away smiling. He loved you and you loved him, no matter how cranky he got and you would do anything to see him smile, because you were the one that made him the happiest.

2 updates in one night? Go me! Woot woot. (Sorry that was cringey I'll stop). Maybe I can get another one or two up tonight. But for now I hope you liked this one. I thought it was cute and Derek is so cute lol. 564 words.

🌼S.M🌼