Liam Dunbar // Chains

"Y/n, is this really necessary?" Liam looks down as you lock the chains that held him and the tree together.

"Yes. You still aren't in control of yourself yet babe." You laugh and tighten the chains.

He rolls his eyes "Well, you don't need chains!"

"I used to... when I was little and had my first turns! Hey, before you know it, you'll be in control okay?"

"Yeah... thanks for helping me y/n. I love you" he looks down at you.

"I know! Well you're all set." You look up at him and wipe the dirt off of your hands. You see his eyes starting to glow and kiss him on the forehead before sitting down beside the tree.

"You know you can leave if you want." He looks up at the moon that sneaks through the cloudy sky.

"Yeah... remember the newspaper? 'Teen boy running naked was found in the street'"

"Oh, yeah." He laughs and blushes in embarrassment.

"Why were you naked again?"

"It was hot outside okay!" He says defensively.

"Whatever you say babe." You laugh and notice Liam's claws coming out and him growling. You close your eyes and can hear his loud breathing.

"Let me out! Y/n let me out!" He growls and turns over to you look at you. You open your eyes and get up to walk in front of him.

"No Liam. You're not in control. Remember, the three things you can't hide from." You hold his hand that sticks out from under the chains.

"The sun... the moon... the truth..." he breathes heavily and the glow in his eyes start to fade.

"Good job. Just say that over and over again Liam. You can do this!" You kiss his cheek as his claws start to fade.

"Thanks babe. I couldn't have done this without you." He smiles at you and moves his head forward to kiss you but gets held back by the chains.

"I know, now let me help you with that." You move so all that is between you and Liam is the cold silver chains. You kiss him roughly and he groans into the kiss. You smile and continue kissing. Liam tries to grab your waist and you can hear the chains clang against each other. You break the kiss and look down at his struggling hand then back up at his face that is now pouting. "It's still the full moon, so not yet." You laugh.

"Come on, I'm under control!"

"Sure..." you roll your eyes and pull him back into the make-out session that you weren't finished with, the chains rubbing against both of your bodies in the moonlight.

Was that a corny ending. I thought so but I didn't know how to end it lololol sorry. Also, I didn't edit this so sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. 481 words.
- 😈S.M😈