*Theo Raeken // Impressions pt. 2

*kind of smutty and fluffy?
You grab your small stud earrings from your dresser and look at yourself in the mirror. You wanted to look nice because Theo was taking you out to dinner, so you put on a grey T- Shirt and a black skirt paired with your grey converse to be comfortable. This is very formal, considering you wear sweats most of the time. You stick in the earrings and fix your curled hair and hear a car horn from outside of your window. You run down the stairs and out of the door. Neither of your parents are home so you make sure you take your keys. Theo sits in his car and looks you up and down then smiles.

"Hey. You look... really nice." Theo looks you in the eye.

"Um, thanks. You too." You laugh and look at his nice button up and slick back hair. You move the hair out of your face and Theo starts to drive. You have some small banter as you two sit in the car and finally you reach a small restaurant that wasn't too busy. Theo rushed out of the car and opens your door for you. "What a gentleman." You laugh.

"Hey, first impressions!" He snickers and holds out his hand. You look down and take his hand as you enter the restaurant and sit at a table. You both order spaghetti and start to eat.

"So Theo, why can't the pack trust you?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that I've been gone so long but, I just don't think they like me. Especially Stiles." He looks up at you after shoving some spaghetti in his mouth.

You laugh and look at his spaghetti-stuffed face, "Why were you gone so long anyway?"

"Family issues and my parent's jobs."

"Oh..." you start to laugh again, "Theo you have some sauce on your cheek." You grab your napkin and wipe it off of his face. He blushes and looks at you.

"Thanks." He laughs a bit. You two continue to eat and then Theo pays the check and you head back to his car. You hop into the car and you two sit there in silence.

"I had a really good time tonight Theo. You know, you aren't as bad as they said you were." You smile at him.

He looks down at your lips and back at your eyes. He moves closer and grabs your cheek and kisses you. His soft lips press on yours and you close your eyes in delight. You grab his neck and move him closer to you. He smiles and continues to kiss you. You notice his chemo-signals and break the kiss.

"Hey, my parents aren't going to be home until late tonight." You look up at his now dark eyes and he smirks.

"Perfect." He quickly starts the car and you drive back to your place.

You enter the driveway and both run into your house. Immediately after you closed the door he grabs your waist and pushes you against it, kissing your lips roughly. You wrap your arms around his neck as his hands sneak to your behind, making you smirk in the kiss. He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss. Theo walks to your bedroom and drops you onto the bed. He takes off his shirt and you stare at his beautifully sculpted abs.

"Hey now, don't drool baby." He laughs and notices you staring and smiling. He rests his arm on you bed, holding him up and kisses your jaw, you tilting your head back to make it easier for him. His kisses lead down to your neck and he finds your sweet spot.

"Oh my god." You moan and Theo starts to laugh. He continues to kiss and suck on the spot on your neck as you pull his no longer slick back hair. He starts to lift up your shirt and gets up so you can take it off. He looks you up and down and smiles. "No drooling baby," you mock him and pull him in to kiss his soft lips again. He starts to rock his hips into yours smoothly and his kisses travel down to your collarbone and then your chest. The sensation made you feel like there were butterflies in your stomach. Your hand finds the button of his jeans and he looks up at you.

"Are you sure about this y/n?" He smirks.

"Only if you are."

He smirks and takes off his jeans as you take off your skirt and throw it somewhere on you floor. You lay on the bed and Theo grabs a condom from his jean pocket.

"Oh, so that just happened to be in your pocket?" You laugh as he starts to pull of his boxers.

"Well, I guess so!" He said sarcastically and put on the condom, you staring down with wide eyes. He gets on top of you again and you pause.

"This is a great first impression, Theo," you laugh and he continued what you two didn't finish.

Yikers so this was my first smutty or fluffy kind of one shot. Sorry if it was awkward and because I'm not that used to writing it yet I didn't put in the whole... Well you know what I mean. Anyway I hope you liked this. 888 words.
- 🐺S.M🐺