Scott McCall // Game Day!

Lydia pulls into the parking lot of the high school and parks the car. You and Lydia both get out, seeing that there are already a good amount of people here. You two walk to the lacrosse field, finding a spot on the bleachers to watch the game. It was your boyfriends first game of the season, he was also now the captain of the lacrosse team. Scott was very proud of himself and you were too. When he told you he became captain, he was basically jumping like a little boy and you loved it. You were very excited to see him play tonight, you even decided to wear his practice jersey to show your spirit.

You see the team run onto the field to start practicing, paying close attention to Scott. He turned around and you two made eye contact and smiled at each other. Scott waved at you and you waved back, blowing him a kiss. Scott laughed and did the same before going back to practicing. Meanwhile you and Lydia were just talking about girly things like shopping and some TV shows. Soon enough the game started and you blocked out everything Lydia was saying to you while you focused on the game.

Beacon Hills started off strong. We scored a good amount of points in the first quarter. Same with the second quarter. You and Lydia went to get some concessions before the third quarter started. The two of you sit back down and the boys start to place themselves back on the field.

You cheer on Scott and the boys play. Unfortunately, one of the boys got hurt and now they don't have another player to sub for him. The scores start to even out, the other school now in the lead by only a few points. You could tell Scott was frustrated by how tightly he was gripping his stick. You watched the game as Beacon Hills slowly started to lose

"Come on Scott you can do it baby!" You shout out during the game. Scott could hear it and it was like he had a burst of energy. He sprinted toward the other player and rammed into him, getting the ball and shooting it into the goal. The crowd, especially you, went wild. You now knew that your cheers motivated him the most so for the rest of the third quarter and the last quarter you basically screamed out cheering for Scott.

There were only a few seconds left, Scott quickly catching up the the ball while you cheer on the team. He gets it and sprints across the field, shooting it into the goal in the last 3 seconds, scoring the winning point. Almost everyone on the bleachers stood up and cheered loud. You ran down the steps and into the field. Scott ran to you and hugged you tightly, spinning you around while lifting you up. You laugh and so does he after putting you down. "Scott I'm so proud of you! You did amazing out there!" You have a wide smile on your face.

"Thanks, But I wouldn't have been able to do it without you cheering me on" Scott smiled proudly. He pulled you close and kissed you, you immediately responding by kissing him back. "Also, you look super cute in my jerseys and should wear them more often"

You laugh and kiss him again. You were so proud of your winning captain. And even if he wasn't captain, you were still always proud of your Scott.

I really like the picture for this one. Scott looks adorable. Also idk but all of my ending totally suck because idk I just never know how to end them but whatever. 624 words

🌙S.M🌙