Chapter 9

Note: I don't own the gif. This gif belongs to cali7 on tenor. Credits to them.I also don't own the other gif down below. I got that from a website called; 'MerchantofGallifrey.com '. Credits to them. 

A/n: This is the longest chapter I've even written! I hope you guys enjoy it even though the end kinda sucks :) 

-------

no ones p.o.v

Entering the long brick hallway that has an arch celling, (Y/n)'s shoe made an audible soft tap once hitting the cermet floor.  It was a nice change for (Y/n), not having to worry if sand will get into their shoes now. Considering the last room they just exit from had sand floor and stone faces crying out warnings in deep ominous tones. 

Because of those warnings, they have planted a seed of doubt in (Y/n)'s mind of their current tour guide;Hoggle. Because of this seed, they have enter into a friendly banter (in Hoggle's point of view, an annoying chat) of what will happen if Hoggle left (Y/n) in the tunnel they're in. Which leads us to the situation at hand. 

Now in the brick hallway, Hoggle pause as he catches a glimpse of Jareth's trade match crystal ball rolling pass the two and into a stranger's cup. Who is sitting patiently in front of them. "Oh no" Hoggle softly mutters, predicting the following events are not going to end well. While (Y/n), unaware of the ball, spots the stranger. With a victory grin, (Y/n) speaks out to Hoggle; "Hey! A person! See, I bet I could ask them for directions." Thinking they have prove to Hoggle that they can survive without him. Hearing (Y/n)'s comment, Hoggle roll his eyes and tries to get pass the 'stranger'. 

"Ah, what have we here?" The stranger, wearing a tore pirates hat and a blue cap, ask with a scratchy voice. "Ah, nothing" Hoggle reply sharply and defensively, walking past only for (Y/n) to grab him back and scold him. "Hoggle! Don't be rude-" but (Y/n) gets cut off by the stranger. 

"Nothing? Nothing? Nothing, Tra la la?!" the stranger calls out, revealing to be Jareth in disgust. Standing up, Jareth takes off his costumes and walks around the room. Forcing (Y/n) and Hoggle to move so they made be on opposite sides of Jareth.  With a deadpan tone, (Y/n) saids to Hoggle, ;" On second thoughts, insult the guy". Only for Hoggle to ignore (Y/n) as he is scared of what to come. Seeing how he somewhat disrespectly talk to his king.  

"Your majesty! What a nice surprise!" Hoggle said as his eyes widen at the sight of his King. "Hello Hedgewart" Jareth respond back. Mistaking Hoggle's name. "It's Hoggle, actually!" (Y/n) takes a step forward. Anger rushing in their veins at the slight of Jareth. As (Y/n) is still very piss at Jareth for sending them to the start and cause mix feelings that they can't decipher within them. 

Jareth, looking over (y/n)'s angelic features can see the upset look on their face. In a mock surprise Jareth turns away from (Y/n) to Hoggle. "  Oh, in that case. Hoggle," Jareth said in a calm and unsetting tone" are you helping this human?  Because if you were helping this human, that would be consider an act of treason. And I'll be forced to suspend you head first in the bog of eternal stench!". With widen and frightful eyes, Hoggle call out as he collapse on his knees and grab onto Jareth's leg:" NO, YOUR MAJESTY! NOT THE BOG OF ETERNAL STENCH!"