Chapter 18

A/n: gif is from giphy 

"My friend! Look, we're almost there! See? There's the gate to the goblin city!" Sir Didymus cries out, pointing to a wooden circle door with a stone frame. "But there's seem to be a hairy beast at the door...Never fear, my friend! I shall fight them and keep you safe!" Sir Didymus declare as he motions Ambrosious to go forward. 

A guard was standing by but by the guard's posture, it appears he is fast asleep. But the guard is wearing metal armour and guessing from the name of the place, is a goblin. So who is the hairy beast that Sir Didymus is refering to? That's when you spot an orange yeti sitting by the door ever so patiently. 

'Oh...It's Ludo! He waited for me! But where's Hoggle?' The thought surface in your mind. But you didn't get any time to answer once you hear Sir Didymus's war cry. 

"I shall fight you to the death!" 

'Ah, Sir Didymus thinks Ludo is going to hurt us... wait no, that's a friendly yeti!' 

"Wait Sir Didymus stop!" You yell out as you run towards Sir Didymus. Thankful for your taller height, compare to Sir Didymus, you reach him in no time. Stoping him from hurting your other friend. "Stop? Why shall thou stop? When this beast is blocking our way?" Sir Didymus ask, confuse by your actions as you place yourself between him and 'the beast'.

"Y/n!" Ludo call out happily, standing up once he sees you standing in front of him. "Well, Sir Didymus, that's because this is no beast. This is my friend Ludo. ", you explain. You turn to Ludo and give him a happy smile. "Hey Ludo!" You greet. 

"Y/n!" Ludo greet again, just as happy. "Ludo, i want you to meet Sir Didymus. He's also a friend. Sir Didymus, this is Ludo" You introduce the two. Ludo look at Sir Didymus looks with a smile on his face;"Friend?" He ask. Hoping to make another friend. 

"ah, i see. In that case, I apologise good fellow." Sir Didymus puts away his weapon. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, my orangery friend" Sir Didymus introduce. This cause Ludo to smile widen. Happy to have another friend. Once the two seem to settle, you decide to break the moment. 

"Alright guys, we should get going- wait where's Hoggle, ludo?" You ask Ludo, remembering about Hoggle. Ludo's smile drop and he looks confuse. "Gone, but Lodu waited for friend " Ludo answer and smile at the end. Proud of his actions like an adorable puppy. You give a sigh of disappoint and annoyance but smile up at Ludo. "Thank you Ludo for waiting You're a great friend.", you reply which made Ludo even more happy, "We need to keep going, i don't have much time to beat Jareth." you state. The others agree and went through the door with no problem. 

Expect for Sir Didymus who, for some reason loudly  cry out how ready he is to fight. Seeing how he wanted to fight the guard. Luckily the guard is a heavy sleeper. Thank god. 

As the three of you enter the city quietly, much to Sir Didymus announce, the door closer behind you. You three turn around to face the close door, Ludo growl at it in distrust. You reach a hand to Ludo. "It's alright Ludo. Come on" You speak out softly. As you three turn around to face the city, a metal door close down. Trapping you three.

Ludo growl at the door as soon as it close while you cry out; "Oh no!".  Staring at the strange metal door that also has a shape of a body on it. "What is that?" you ask aloud but no one answers.  "Who goes ?" Ask the strange body within the door as red glowing eyes appear. The body is giant, causing you three to gawk up at it. Well, more like you gawk at it as Ludo growls at it and Sir Didymus get into a defences position. 

The metal body shape turns out to be a body as it separate from the door. Walking over to your three. In responses, the three of you walk backwards. To create space between you and the giant metal man. But metal spikes spring up from the ground, truly trapping you.