Enough fighting, i'm begging you

I've decided to put my notes before the chapter if that's alright, I wanted to point out to those who haven't caught on that the beginning of my chapters will start with scenes before humans declared war. But there will be a point where the flashbacks won't be needed. Don't forget to check out "Casting rain" by silversky13! Once again, thank you for continuing to read this story. <3

"Ok, this is hello" said Grillby moving his hands in a particular motion. 7 humans watched him closely , they looked as if they've done this before.
"Ok. Now you try"
They all copied the motion, impressively fast . Grillby beamed at them, praising them for easily learning a difficult way of communication.
"It's not us! It's you! Your a fantastic teacher!" Squealed Shanta, Chara rolled her eyes as Grillby flames sparked a little bit,
" I've only taught you the basics, those are easy-"
"Ya, and we know those." Scoffed Chara, If Grillby could raise his eyebrows he would.
"We just can't understand the larger words," corrected Shanta,
"Why didn't you say so?" Questioned Grillby feeling silly he had spent time teaching them things they already know.
"You looked like you were having fun" spoke Leila.
"It could of saved us time." Growled Grillby rubbing his face.
" We're sorry," squeaked Kylie, closing a book she had opened in her lap,
Grillby brushed off her apology,
"It's doesn't matter, at least we weren't working on this for too long." Sighed Grillby.
" We spent a whole two hours on this... in an empty classroom that smells like garlic" pointed out Gaten, Chara ushered to him raising her eyebrows.
"Hey! At least he's teaching us something!" Scolded Shanta, Taylor and Neil nodded their heads in agreement.
Grillby ignored the humans argument and glanced at the clock, he would rather leave now. Slightly irritated they hadn't communicated their knowledge before hand. So much valuable time down the drain, Grillby wasn't to sure he could continue doing this for much longer, the humans were getting more controlling by the second. Just yesterday was a Fish monster sentenced life in jail for breathing the water a waitress poured for him in a diner, they said he was causing a disturbance.  Also Gaster had found out that Grillby was teaching the humans sign language, and since then he hadn't heard much from him. So you could say this whole week has been a big blow for Grillby.
"It doesn't matter if Gaster was signing something rude! I don't blame him!" Cried Shanta angry tears forming in her eyes. Grillby snapped his head toward the humans, they were still fighting though they all went silent while Shanta silently cried.
"Have you seen how our governments been treating them!" Choked out Shanta as thick tears ran down her face.
"Oh geez," began Chara awkwardly "I- um, please stop crying?"
Grillby could've laughed at Chara's attempt to calm down Shanta, if it weren't for the situation.
Taylor glared at Chara and out an arm around Shanta.
Grillby cleared his throat earning the attention from all the humans.
"I think we've been here long enough," Grillby said awkwardly.
"Agreed, cmon guys let's go," said Gaten shooting Leila a glare before standing up, as they all stood up grabbing their bags Chara signed
<< Im sorry>> to Shanta either to impress her, or to get Shanta to praise her, to distract her from the harsh words that were exchanged.
Either way it didn't work and Shanta left the room with Taylor's arm around her. With a sigh all the humans left  quickly, and Grillby was left on the floor looking rather stupid.
Maybe he should have listened to the argument, he would definitely be less confused right now.
Sighing he packed up his bag and left the room, walking down the hallway Grillby had used this time to ponder about Gaster.
"Should I apologize... or not?" Was always the main thought in Grillbys mind. And his response was always
No, Gaster will come around.
Though it's only been two days Grillby couldn't help but feel lonely. Him and Gaster usually spent their time after school sparing, I guess I could understand why Gaster was upset with Grillby. Gaster was an organized monster, And Grillby has suggested to move sparing times. It must've messed up Gasters whole schedule. Grillby chuckled to himself. As if Gaster actually had stuff planned, he tended to keep to himself. Studying on anything science related.
Grillby stepped on a piece of crumbled paper, curios he bent over and picked it up unfolding it in his hands.
It was written in wing-ding.
There was only three people in this city that wrote in that language, and only one that went to this school. And Grillby happened to know him.
Grillby clutched the paper in his hands very tempted to just throw it. After all Gaster crumbled It up, he didn't need it obviously. Also Grillby was kinda irritated at Gaster, and throwing it away and imaging Gaster searching frantically for it brought some satisfaction to Grillbys yellow tinted flames.
Grillby pushed open the main door and stepped outside. The fresh air hitting him like a tidal wave and the sunlight drizzling into the wrinkles in his  clothing brought Grillby into a state of peace. Grillby spotted the humans far down the road, they were split into two groups and kept their distance from the other group. Sighing Grillby dragged his feet onward, stopping only when his phone chimed.