The start of something new

Currently Grillby lead an army of 300 through a forest at the coldest time of the year.
Frost stuck to the tree bark and snow floated down from the heavens.
Monsters shivered and stepped closer to Grillby as the icy wind bit at their exposed skin.

Grillby heaved an exasperating sigh, he never was one for closeness. Maybe if he just walked faster...
Nope, they stuck close to him like glue.
He stoked his fire so it wouldn't be anything but comforting to the surrounding monsters.

He would only have to sustain the same temperature for only like eight more hours.

No biggie, it's not like it takes effort.
Nope, none at all.

One foot in front of another, Grillby and his team pressed forward.
Some watching the snow melt before Grillbys foot could even touch the snow, Some lost in thought and tripping over rocks, while others rallied up their comrades.

Grillby, however, stressed about the new camp they were being sent to.
He had been told that him and another group were going to join forces to wipe out a troublesome group of humans in the east.

The problem was, he didn't know wheather he was going to be paired up with. For all he knew he could be paired up with south night point!

Not that they aren't talented and skilled fighters,
Ok, they aren't skilled fighters. That's why they were point in South Night Point.

He really hoped he would be paired with Gaster, but Gaster may be back in his fort. After all, Grillby was offered to stay back and train his unit. He would have, if his craving for some action didn't override his other desires.

They pushed forward for a couple for hours before Grillby held his hand up. A signal for rest.

"We should reach our point tomorrow in hours time. For now, rest up. We won't wait for anyone. Be up before the sun fully rises, breakfast will be served when the sun peeks through the tree leafs." Commanded Grillby, giving a nod that set everyone to work.

Watching his unit for a quick second Grillby turned around o set up his own tent. It wasn't anything big, just a simple tent for a simple fire elemental. And yes, it's fireproof.

Grillby felt that starting a forest fire wouldn't help win this war.

Sticking two sticks down into the(was snow, now is mud) he carried on with the simple directions and after ten minutes or so and basic tent was set up and ready for use.

Sparking happily Grillby crawled inside and hissed softly at the warm water that pressed against his hands.

Throwing himself on the ground when he was sure the snow evaporated, he was out before he even closed his eyes.

Yes, I know extremely short. But I just thought you'd want this little thing rather than nothing for another month.
Yes updates will be shorter, but since I feel less pressured into longer updates you might find that I will post more.