Chapter 5

Rory's POV
Whipped

I walked away from mystery girl's room feeling on cloud 9. She was like a breath of fresh air, carefree and beautiful. I had only known her for maybe an hour, (in which she was unconscious for most of the time), but I already wanted to tell her everything. I wanted her to tell me her secrets and trust me. 

God I was whipped like a can of cream. I added smash a window to my list of things to do.

And what was her name? Would I have to call her Master for the rest of my life? She was so intriguing. Would she even call me back?

My phone suddenly rang from within my pocket "Yello" I answered.

"Hi is this the line of hot guy? May I speak with him?" Her melodic voice turned me into jello. I had just gave her my phone number less than five minutes ago. If it had been anyone else I might've called it clingy...but with her I was blown away.

"Yes this is him, is this Master?" I asked. God that was so cringey, I mentally slap myself, why are you like this be-

My thoughts were cut off by her laughter. Like honey dripping down a l—

It's confirmed I definitely took my mother's estrogen pills by accident.

"Anyways, so my friends were kicked out and I need help breaking out of this hospital. Everything is so depressing here." She said, like it was the most regular request.

I spluttered, "y-you-wait-what?"

"I. Need. Your. Help. To. Get. Out. Of. This. Hell. Hole. wanna help?" She annunciated slowly.

I thought very carefully, was this something I wanted to do? No. But it did involve my mystery girl. Anything which involved her I wanted to do. "Obviously, you don't even have to ask." I stated

"Okay thank god, you know when I first saw you I thought you were just a pretty face, I mean a reeealllly pretty face. But now I see there's so many levels to you." She said.

I didn't know whether that was a compliment or an insult. "Umm thanks, I think."

"Ok so we're gonna need black clothes, spy goggles, and walkie talkies, ok?"

I choked, "umm I don't have any of those things." I laughed thinking she was joking.

"What? You don't have the essentials? How do you even survive? Well I guess we'll have to do with trash bags and a scissors." She sighed.

"Umm okay...so you wanna do this now?"

"Yes when else, I can feel the life slowly being sucked out of me. And the scary nurse is guarding my door."

"Ok I'll come...bye." I hung up the phone. This girl was craycray...but it seemed to fit her.

Now, where was I supposed to find trash bags?

*********

I rolled and somersaulted into the hospital's cafeteria. Jesus, this was actually pretty fun. Damn I was like James, James Bond.

My hand quickly jutted out and reached for a cooks apron and hat. I swiftly tied it around my waist and put the hat on. Honestly, when did I become so slick, was I born to be a spy? Gasp, was this the path god wanted me to take?

I nimbly sidestepped the cooks working busily in the loud kitchen. My nimbleness was superior to those in the scenes of Ratatouille.