Chapter 7

Rory's POV

Ahfsjjdjjdiiiieeedfjkls

That was the sound of my overjoyed inner self. Obviously though, I had an image to contain.

When she agreed to a date, I played it cool. "Oh yea, that'd be cool you know...I guess...I like sheep." Oh god, was that too desperate? I mean you can't blame me, I did climb down a building Mission Impossible style less than a minute ago. Where was smooth Rory? What happened to him, I used to be smooth as peanut butter- the unchunky kind.

"Um, why would you even say that when literally everyone loves sheep? I will stab anyone who doesn't." She looks menacingly around the empty quiet parking lot, waiting for someone to speak against her. 

Should  I be worried about what they gave her in that hospital? Nah.

"Yea, thats what I though," I hear her mumble under her breath. "Anyhoo, back to that date, I know just where.

******

Five agonizingly long minutes later, I dropped. Yes I dropped, you can't blame me though, who in this world is fit enough to walk for more than five minutes, WITHOUT ANY BREAKS IN BETWEEN! Like nope, that's just not happening. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" she turns around and asks me.

"Oh yea, I'm doing great, no fabulous, I just thought this would be a great place to do some pushups." I painstakingly lift myself up, and attempt to do a pushup. And then I remember I don't know how. The desired effect does not come through, and it looks more like me humping the ground. 

Her lips slant up, "Okay, well we're actually here." 

I scramble up with wobbly legs, and praise the ground on which my strenuous 5 minute walk will now end at. I looked up past the blinding, Sahara desert sun, its powerful rays beating onto my back, okay maybe it wasn't that extreme considering we lived in Michigan but still. Past the white light, I looked into the distance to see what holy building had saved me from my agonizing cruelty, I quickly wished to be back to doing pushups.

It looked like the hub of a biker gang. The walls of the shop from outside were rusting and I could just imagine the hordes of bikers, drug lords, and underground fighters that would be waiting for me inside. I WASN'T BUILT FOR THESE THINGS. My face is my life! They would all probably be crowding around the pool table smoking their cigarettes and talking about whatever thugs talk about! I would probably die of lung cancer before I even counted to negative 1, smothered by a cloud of second hand smoke.

"Hehe, yeaaaaa about that date. I can't go I need to pee, my mom's calling me. Adios." I mumbled the last part hoping that in the end it made sense. I turned around and started to walk back, even though I had no idea where back was.

She laughed and pulled me back, "you're funny, but the date must go on".

She dragged me in, with a cheerful smile. 

"NOOOO DON'T HURT MY FACE PLEASE. IT WAS SCULPTED BY THE GODS," I scream as I'm pulled into the bar.

WOT THE ACTUALLL FOOK! 110 views I can't. I literally gave up on this because I had like 4 views, three of which were me, hehe. ANYWAYS idk if Jesus decided to bless me or what but I cant believe there are 100 views! thanks so much guys ily. 

lol the cast list is up...

Heres what Rory is probably betting is inside