18

Happy birthday Jung Hoseok! Love you sunshine child ❤️

The past week has been really amazing, lots of going to the beach, taking pictures, playing in the water, hanging out in the room, telling jokes, and reading stories. We even rode in a helicopter and got to look down at the island.

I didn't want to leave, but I was becoming homesick. More than a month away from my own house made me want to go back.

"Are you ready to go back home?" I asked as he began to fix the beds.

"Whenever you are Kookie."

"I actually wanted to take you to my house when we got back." I played with my fingers.

"Okay, we can do that." He finished the beds and looked at me. "You want to leave now or tonight?"

"Don't we have to go by the plane schedule?" I looked up at him.

"There's one that's leaving in 40 minutes and one that leaves at 7 tonight."

I looked at the clock, it read 11:25am. I wanted to stay a little longer and have our last day count. "Can we leave at 7?"

"Sure." He looked nervous about something, but it didn't show that much, so I left it alone.

***

7pm rolled around fairly quickly. We were going through the gates and security and boarding our plane back to Korea. We didn't do that much because we already did all we could in the past week. We went to the little shops for hours and hours, just looking around at all the little things.

We sat in our seats, both of us excited for our trip back home. I felt the blood rush through my viens, my stomach doing flips in every direction, I couldn't keep still.

He put his hand on mine, making my heart race faster than it already was. Why do I keep feeling these things? Why do I always blush when he compliments me and laugh makes stupid jokes that aren't even funny?

My cheeks turned a slight shade of red, I looked away.

"Jungkook there's something I've been meaning to ask you..."

I swallowed, not knowing what he was going to say next. I looked at him, my cheeks pink, I kept my cool. "Yeah?"

"I really like you, Jungkook. And I mean I really really like you." He took his hand away and wiped them on his pants.

"Y-you like me?" As a friend right??

"I want to be more than what we are... You are different than the rest and I-I see something in you... You make me really happy."

My eyes darted back and fourth in his eyes. He wants to be my boyfriend? Is that where he's getting? "You make me really happy too Taehyung b-but I-I need to think about this."

"Take all the time you need Kookie, I'm not going to rush you." His eyes look like they shattered into a million pieces but his reaction seemed to be normal, like this wasn't a big deal.

***

We arrived back in South Korea, we were finally at my house. I let him explore my small home, I only had one bedroom, a small living room and a kitchen. I went straight to my bedroom, smiling as I saw my items as I left them. I threw myself on the bed, hugging my blankets and pillows and smelling my scent. Oh how I missed you room.

I heard Taehyung walk into my room, I looked at him, watching what he was doing. He looked around, touching all of my things and admiring everything.

"Your house is smaller than mine." He turned to me.

"That's because I can't afford a bigger place to live."

"Why don't you sell this one and live with me?" He sat in the floor.

"Because I had good memories in this house..." It's where me and Jimin became really good friends and we would have school parties here.

"We can make even better memories." He looked like a little kid, I couldn't refuse.

I sighed, not putting up an argument. "Fine, I'll move in with you." Jimin can move in here and have my stuff instead of living in the dorms at his college.

His boxy smile appeared on his lips as he got up and hugged me. I returned the hug, feeling his fast heart beat on my chest.

"Have you thought about it yet?" He leaned away and sat on his knees, looking up.

"I'm still thinking, I'll let you know in the morning." It was about 11:25pm.

"Okay..." He pouted and stood up. "Are you going to sleep here?"

"Can we?"

"Sure."

There was no room on my bed for two people, so one of us had to sleep on the couch or the floor. I chose to give him my bed, and I'd sleep on the floor. I got up and pushed him on my bed, falling on top of him right after.

I felt my face heat up, our eyes looking into each other's. His eyes shined, his cheeks turning a light pink. He lifted his head up, our lips centimeters apart. I quickly got off, my hands starting to shake. "I-I can't Tae..."

He stood up, walking towards me. "You can't or you won't?"

I walked backwards, almost hitting the wall. He put his hand behind my head and pulled me closer, his eyes staring at my lips. I looked into his eyes, then I looked down. It felt as if my body was froze, I didn't know what to do.

I swallowed, my lips parting slightly. I didn't know how to answer his question, it was a mix of both, more of I can't because I don't know how I feel towards him exactly. He snickered and leaned away. "You won't."

I just stood in place, not knowing how to react while he was perfectly fine. I broke out of my daze and walked to my desk and sat in the chair. Why do you want to kiss me so badly? And why do I want to kiss you back?

Here's what it it looked like if y'all don't know what I was trying to get at 😉