37

Okay guys I'm so fucking sorry for not updating but here is stalker! I'm going on hiatus so I have time to focus on school work. I promise this book is only going to get better from here

"Ohhh I'mma beat this bitch-"

"Yoongi!"

"I fuckin' promised his mocha colored ass that if he ever hurt Kook, I would make sure he'd see hell. Did I not?" The black haired male rolled his eyes and popped his joints.

"Shouldn't we be taking care of Jungkook right now and worry about Taehyung later?" Hoseok chimed in, bringing a cold hand rag to place on the youngest's hot forehead.

"Hoseok's right... Jungkook is our first priority." Jimin said as he rubbed the boy's arm.

"What even happened?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know- he just called me and I could barely understand him. I'm still guessing it's Taehyung, but we don't know." Jimin said through a pout.

"What if he got knocked in a coma again?" Hoseok asked.

"No, that's impossible. He just got too overwhelmed and passed out." Jimin said quickly. "He'll wake up soon."

Jimin frowned as he watched the raven haired boy have a lifeless face. The blonde wasn't used to seeing his best friend like this. Jungkook always had on a smile or a pout- there was never nothing on his face.

Jungkook was Jimin's first love- he always had a crush on him. But the younger never felt the same towards the blonde. Jimin was the one who made Jungkook almost question his sexuality- but he never took it into thought.

"Maybe cookies and hot chocolate will wake him up?" Hoseok said, placing a small tray on the coffee table that sat in front of the couch.

The dark brunette held the warm hot chocolate up to Jungkook's nose, hoping the smell would make him open his doe eyes.

"No?" Hoseok questioned as the youngest didn't open his eyes. He placed the black mug down on the tray and sighed.

"It'll be a while, don't try to force him out of this." Jimin said as he pet the raven haired boy's left cheek.

"So do we just watch over him until he wakes up then?" Yoongi asked while his eyes were glued to his phone.

"We'll I'm not gonna leave him alone."

"Neither am I." Hoseok joined.

"I didn't say I was leaving?" Yoongi said as he put his phone into the pocket of his black skinny jeans.

A small grumble came from the couch, Hoseok and Jimin whipped their heads towards the sound. "Jungkookie?!" They said in unison.

"Jungkook! Are you okay?! What happened?!" Jimin hugged the younger's head tightly.

Muffled groans and words were heard, but Jimin was too busy crying and hugging Jungkook to let go at the moment.

"I think he's tryna talk." Yoongi said, causing the blonde boy to blush and let go of the bunny boy.

He rubbed his face, fixing his hair after. "Can you just let me breathe for one second, damn." He laughed lightly.

"Here have some hot chocolate and there's your cookie." Hoseok said while handing him the warm cup, the younger bowing his head at his hyung.

"So what happened?" Jimin asked with concerned eyes.

"I-I don't wanna talk about it." Tears threatened to leave his eyes as he sipped on the warm drink. "Just keep me away from Taehyung. I don't wanna see him."

"What did I tell you two? I knew that bitch was trouble the second I saw him in person." Yoongi placed his head on his closed fist that was supported by his elbow on the arm rest.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok gave him a sharp glare while the black haired male rolled his eyes in response.

"I'll keep you safe my bunny baby." Jimin cooed.

Little did Jungkook know what was going to happen.