39

"Pick up the damn phone, Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled in frustration as he threw his phone against the mattress he used to share with his boyfriend. He ran his hands through his hair, tugging on his brown locks with a stressed groan.

Four days have passed and he's heard nothing from the other boys. Namjoon and Jin kissed and made up, did their thing, but Taehyung.. was still looking for Jungkook. He was ready to put up missing signs, waiting for the papers to be printed out.

He paced his bedroom, arms folded across his chest as his fingers tapped against his arms. "Where the fuck is he?"

He was ready to break down again, his heart shattering to pieces as the seconds passed. After everythings he's done for the younger, he just up and leaves from a kiss that was meaningless.

Just as the last paper was spat out of the printer, he grabbed them in a second and headed out of the house. He started close by, stapling them to wooden posts around his neighborhood and then going around the city and asking people if they have seen him.

All of which said no.

He hung some more papers around the city, tears filling his eyes as he almost reached the end of his stack.

"Please.. Jungkookie please come home.. let me explain.."

· · ·

The train was warm, heating up the people who were standing out in the crisp chilly air. Jungkook and Jimin sat next to each other while Yoongi and Hoseok were in the opposite seats across from the two.

Jungkook pressed his forehead on the cold glass window, watching the world pass quickly right in front of his eyes. He wore a white turtleneck with black stripes, black jeans, and red shoes.

He missed Taehyung, he really did. Something in him told him that he should go back and talk to the older. That he shouldn't have left.

He shook off the thoughts and placed in his mind that this was the right thing to do. Taehyung knew what he did wrong and Jungkook wasn't the slightest bit happy about it.

Time passed and they've been on the train for a few hours now, Jimin's head on the younger's shoulder as he was sleeping. The vehicle came to a slow stop, screeching against the tracks as the whistle blew.

"Now in Busan, South Korea." A woman's voice came through the intercom, awakening all the passengers that were alseep.

"We're here?" Jimin mumbled sleepily, rubbing at his eyes as he sat up straight.

"We've still got to find a place to stay." Hoseok said, standing up and grabbing his bags from the top shelf along with Yoongi and Jungkook.

"We can stay at my dad's place.. I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Jungkook suggested, pulling both of Jimin and his bags down.

"Isn't your dad a billionaire?" Jimin asked, tilting his head.

"Mhm! We could have a bunch of fun too!" Jungkook smiled, heading out of the train with his friends.

The last thing he knew was what was going to be in store for him in the mere future.