26

Jungkook's memories had slowly came back over the months, but oddly, only the good ones. He has no memory of the car accident, the bar, getting kidnapped, anything.

He wanted to remember, so badly. He even asked Taehyung about it but he dodges the question because he doesn't want to hurt the younger more than he already did.

Taehyung wanted this new start to make everything right. And that's exactly what he was doing in this moment -- or at least, is trying.

"Jungkookie~ I have a surprise for you!" Taehyung used his cute antics to lure the younger to him.

"Should I be scared? Because last time it was a huge ass spider."

"It's not a spider this time baby, I promise. It's something you haven't seen in a while. More like someone.." he mumbled the last sentence. "Close your eyes and sit on the couch!"

As Jungkook was pulled to the couch, he covered his eyes with his hands and tapped his foot. "I don't like surprises, Taetae."

"You'll like this one." A small giggle followed with the slight creaking of the front door being opened.

Jungkook became confused as to why the door was opening, so he began to think. "Maybe it's a dog? Or a bunny! No... Maybe it's a car? Oh! Maybe its-"

"Open." Taehyung said and the younger uncovered his eyes and looked back at the door.

"SURPRISE!!" His three friends yelled, running over to the brunette boy who didn't know how to react and was frozen on the couch. The three hugged him tightly, Jimin beginning to cry and rub his face on Jungkook.

"You guys..." Jungkook wiped his eyes as they parted, Taehyung arrived at his side and rubbed the younger's arm.

"You have NO idea how much we missed you!" Jimin said as he grabbed Jungkook's hands, giving him another hug.

Jungkook was at a loss of words, all he could do was hug them. He missed his friends so much. How they smiled and laughed in their little friend group at the cafe. How Hoseok always had to look after everyone. He missed it all.

"We brought your favorite!" Hoseok smiled as he grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him into the kitchen. Taehyung and Yoongi began to conversate since it was their idea for this whole surprise.

"Ta-da!" Jimin and Hoseok said together as they showed Jungkook a small cake that said something he couldn't read since it was so poorly written.

"What does that say?" He chuckled while Jungkook wiped his nose.

"It says 'sorry for not loving you enough'." Hoseok said with a pout and Jimin wrapped himself around Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged the two with a big smile, happy to see and feel his best friends. He wondered what the three of them were doing all this time. How things were without him. But he was too happy to ask and didn't want anything to ruin the mood, so he started to eat the little chocolate pieces off of the cake.

Taehyung and Yoongi came into the kitchen, the two boys heading over the the group. Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly, kissing his face all over.

"Thank you thank you thank you! You're the best!" He said with a big smile. He couldn't stop smiling.

"You're welcome bunbun. I wanted to make my little baby happy." He said.

"You always make me happy." The little one said and gave his hyung a soft kiss.

"Who's ready to party?!" Jimin exclaimed, the rest of the group cheering. This is one of the best gifts Jungkook had ever gotten.