38

Short chapter, everyone! I think I'm coming off hiatus but updates will be a bit slow and now updated (try to) on old schedule. But for now here is the chapter you've all been waiting for.

Enjoy~

Taehyung cried on Namjoon's shoulder. No, he didn't just cry. He sobbed. He knew he messed up big time. But.. was it even his fault? It could've been Namjoon's fault. Taehyung wouldn't cheat on Jungkook. Never in a million years.

Jungkook was like a precious flower that had to be kept far away to conceal his beauty. He is the love of Taehyung's life. The brunette and the raven sat in each other's embrace for a while, just crying on each other's shoulders.

"I-I messed up so bad.. why did you even kiss me?!" Taehyung sniffed, wiping his blood red eyes.

"Why did you kiss me?!" Namjoon threw the question back, gaining silence and a death stare.
"Look, we have to find them. I have to explain myself to Jin and Jungkook." Namjoon said as he pat Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung nodded and got up while clearing his throat. He pulled out his phone and dialed the younger's number, but not getting an answer. He tried again and again, but it all ended with the same result.

"Can you get a hold of Jin?"

"I know where he is." Namjoon sighed as he fixed his denim jacket. "He goes to the same place every time."

"Where would Kook be?" Taehyung thought. The only options that came to his head were Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin. Then, his heart dropped and shattered into a million pieces.

"Oh fuck."

"What's wrong?" Joon asked, facing the latter.

"Yoongi's gonna beat my fucking ass.. he promised he'd make me see hell if I ever hurt Jungkook." The brunette said as he paced the room with his hands on his hips.

"Now is not the time to worry about ass whoppings. We have to find Jungkook and Jin." The raven haired male said as he grabbed his keys and headed out the door with Taehyung following close behind.

· · ·

"We have to leave Seoul." Jungkook said, hugging his knees to his chest with a red blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"We can't just leave Seoul, Kookie." Hoseok said, plopping down on the couch next to the youngest. "That would be insane!"

"But I need to get away from Taehyung! He hurt me!" Jungkook protested.

"We can protect you, but we can't leave Seoul yet..." Jimin said from the kitchen, where he was washing the dishes.

"Why not?!" Jungkook whined and kicked his feet, a big pout on his face. "I want to go!!" He cried.

"I know, Kookie. I know." Hoseok said as he pulled the bunny boy into a hug, his hand resting on Jungkook's black hair. "We'll figure something out, I promise."

The youngest buried his face into Hoseok's shirt, gripping onto the fabric.

"There, there, Kookie. It'll be okay." He rubbed Jungkook's back in soothing circles, playing with the boy's hair with his other hand.

Jimin shut off the water and dried his hands, walking into the living room where the two were and sat himself next to Hoseok.

"Hey, Kookie, can you look at me?" He said softly, making the boy look at him with teary eyes and a large pout. "We'll go back to Busan. Hoseok and Yoongi can come too."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Those words were glued to Jungkook's heart that day. This would never leave his head. He wanted Jimin to keep his promise, like he always does.