All Stressin' (Daveed Diggs x Reader)

Warnings: cheating, secrets, nsfw-ish, i'm so sorry.
Words: 1,000ish
A/N: i'm so fucking sorry about this plot. this honestly hurt to write.
*******************************************
"So, how did you hear that Daveed and Y/N broke up?" Leslie whispered to Lin. Lin nodded at him.

"I knew how it happened, it was pretty sick," Lin sighed.

"Does it have anything to do with Anthony leaving?" he asked curiously.

"There are nine things you need to know."

Number 1. She seems distracted.

It's you and Daveed's eight month anniversary. However, it seems like all you want to do is stay on your phone.

"Pippa, Jazzy, and Renèe said they missed you hanging out with them backstage." Daveed said abruptly.

You looked up at him for a moment.
"Tell them I miss them too," you tell him and turn back to your phone.

Daveed rolls his eyes. "Can you not be texting on our anniversary?" he asked, frustrated.

"I'm trying to do work," you shoot back. Daveed gives you a light scoff.

"Sure you are, it seems like you're getting distracted by texting." he chuckles sarcastically.

You imitate his scoff and leave the room, still on your phone.

Number 2. Change of personality.
"Clamp that mouth shut, bounce for your boy
Rip for your girl, scream for your life
Beg for a minute
Live it like you might not get another one
The loving in your body only the beginning of it
Let 'em know that you can show off, show off-"

Daveed raps along to the radio before you interrupt him.

You switch the song on your playlist. Soon, the familiar beat of Common Ground plays throught the car. Daveed looks over at you with a confused look on his face.

"I thought you didn't like Anthony's songs that much," he says.

"I started listening to him more," you protested defensively.

"You said you liked Wriggle more," he argues.
"I'm just trying new things, you aren't being replaced," you say playfully. Daveed shrugs and the song continues to play.

3. Avoids certain situations.
"I'm home!" you call, walking through the apartment you and Daveed share.

Usually, you're already complaining about how bitchy your boss is. Or how much you hate your co-workers.

Daveed is on the couch watching TV.

"Hey, did you hear about Anthony's new TV show, She's Gotta Have It?" he asks excitedly.

Your face turns into a frown.

"The one about sex?" you mutter and he nods.
"I'd rather not, I've seen this episode anyway." you shrug and watch to the kitchen.

4. Stops doing certain things.
You let out a moan as Daveed's fingers curl inside you. "I-I-Oh!" you cry meakly.

Trying to bounce on his fingers, you quickly stop when his tongue lays flat on your clit. You go practically delirious as he starts to lap you.

"Save it for me," he whispers on your ear huskily. You hear his belt come loose and hit the floor.

He lines his hardened dick up with your pussy and rears back, ready to slam into you. You let out a groan as he thrusts harshly inside of you. It didn't feel right.

"N-No, Daveed!" you cry and he thrusts in again.

"STOP!" you scream and he pulls out. You begin to cry as he does.