You Turned Me All The Way Around (Thomas Jefferson x Reader)

Pairing(s): Thomas Jefferson x Reader, Alexander Hamilton x Reader, Elizabeth Schuyler x Alexander Hamilton
Summary: After an unplanned pregnancy, you are forced to be married to the father. However, spoken words to you scare you off to France, where you meet your husband.
Word Count: 3,501w
Warnings: smut, unplanned pregnancy, cursing
Note: this is a combination of two requests
Request #1: "can you do a tjeffs reader where she's originally the baby momma and fiancee of alex but he cheats on her and she goes to thommy?"
Request #2: "can you do a fic with thomas where the reader has been pregnant with alex's child but something scares her away and the she marries t jeffs? ending with some kinky smut??"
*******************************************
"Alexander, can you get me more coffee?" You ask your fiancé, rubbing your belly soothingly.
Alexander trudges out of his office, a five o'clock shadow is visible on his jawline. You chuckle to yourself at the thought of your fiancé forbidding tea from his household due to the revolution.

"Here you go, darling." He comes back with a cup and sets it on the table beside you.
Alexander bends down so his ear is pressed against your stomach. "How is my little angel in there?"

You give a light-hearted laughter. "She is amazing, I can feel her kicking inside me."
He looks up at you thoughtfully. "I know this pregnancy was an accident," he grasps your hands in his, "but I'm happy to do be the father to our precious baby girl."

"I'm happy you're the father too."

"I'm ecstatic that of this May, you will be Mrs. Y/N Hamilton," he grins, a devilish smile that makes you wonder where he learned it from.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The pain in your stomach only grew; it hurt like absolute hell. Virginia "Ginny" Hamilton would be due on February 17th. You were counting down the days, Alexander was too.

He had gotten you pregnant the night the both of you met. At his best friend, John Laurens' wedding, his wife, that you very good friends with, had introduced you to Alexander. Sparks flew immediately between the both of you.

"Alright," Alexander clasped his hands together. "I finished Ginny's room."

You jumped up and rushed upstairs in excitement. Alexander was doing his best 'game show' hands gesturing towards the new room. He led you inside, your eyes brightened immediately. It was a pastel green with a small bed and a bedside table with a desk.

"Alexander," you marvelled, "this is gorgeous."

He smiled thoughtfully at you, planting a kiss at the top of your head. "I knew you would like it."

Alexander rubbed your stomach sweetly. "I'm sure Ginny will too."

The two of you were interrupted by a knock on the door from downstairs. You heard shuffling from the housemaid, Martha, and the door opening. There were few murmurs heard from downstairs that you couldn't decipher.

Martha appeared in the doorway, breathless from rushing up the stairs. "Ms. L/N, there is a Miss Angelica Schuyler here to speak to you."
You nodded with a smile. Angelica was a close friend of yours.

Assuring Alexander you would only be a moment, you headed downstairs. Immediately, you were enveloped in a hug from Angelica. After the two of you finished the embrace, her expression turned serious.

"There is something I need to discuss with you."

She straightened her posture. You nodded for her to continue.

"Eliza - my youngest sister - has become enamoured with your fiancé," she sighed.

Your eyes widened. "Eliza loves my Alexander?"