Smug Bastard (Thomas Jefferson x Reader)

Warnings: dirty talk, spanking, smut in general.
Pairing: Thomas Jefferson x Reader
A/N: my first smut...
Words: 2,842
*******************************************
You still have the number, even after four years and three new smartphones. You tap on his name, opening a new text message.

You wanted to talk? I'm ready.

Too conciliatory. You delete it and try again. He knows you well enough to guess at anything you might say, a fact that irks you, so you have to say something startling, something the you he knew four years ago would never have said.

So are we doing this?

It has potential, but it's not a very you thing to write—it sounds like something you would have texted to a booty call in undergrad. You erase the second draft of the message and tap the screen with your nail. Shock him, you think. Throw him off for once. Figure out what power he has over you, and take it from him.
The power he has over you—

You type, I've been dripping wet since you touched me tonight, and send it with an aggressive tap. You wait, a little apprehensive and hating it, letting the people flow past you. Your phone buzzes almost immediately.

Show me

You make him wait. You lean against a tree and watch your phone. A minute passes, stretches into two. Your phone vibrates again with a string of messages.

You know you want to

You've been thinking about it all night haven't you

Getting fucked

I'll pin you to the bed and make you scream

Eat you out until you can't stand it

Fuck you until you beg me to stop

You naughty little girl

Christ. You stare at your phone, wide-eyed, blushing all over, a little overheated in your     F/C party dress. His words aren't even that original, but you close your eyes and imagine him, in his car or still in the garden, hunched over his phone, tapping out pornography and sending it to you. And that line, naughty little girl, why does that go straight to your clit like this, make you throb, make you squeeze your thighs together and half-close your eyes and remember his arm tight around your waist, imagining that Southern drawl purring in your ear, Y/N, you bad little girl, what did I say about you talking back to me?

Why does that make you so fucking wet?

You, not shaking at all, obviously, pick up the phone and type, If you want it, come get it.

Where are you?

Still in the park, you send. Then, a minute later, I'm at the northwest corner. Come find me.

You hear his phone chime behind you, which is all the warnings you gets before he seizes you by the arm and flips you around to face him. He yanks you close, your breasts-belly-thighs all pressing against his tightly-muscled body, his hand knotted in your hair as he crushes his lips on yours. You open your mouth for him, letting him devour you, whimpering into his mouth when he clutches you by the waist and gropes your ass hard. God, they shouldn't be doing this here, they're basically in public, anyone could see. You should stop this right now...

You kiss him harder. You slide your hands around his torso, under his suit jacket, dragging your nails down his back with just a thin layer of cloth between you and his skin. When he pulls away slightly, whether to get her to stop or to take off his jacket or whatever, you grab his tie and yank him back to you, going on your tiptoes to kiss him, clutching him by the nape of his neck. He's hard, you can feel his cock rubbing against your thigh, and when you lean forward to put a little pressure on it, he groans in between kisses.