Chapter 2

I race into the kitchen ready for anything but when I got there all I found was April on the counter looking fearfully at the ground.

I came around the island and find that she was looking at a rather large spider. I bursted out laughing at her while she looked scared at the spider and angry at me "Haha laugh it up Leo laugh it up and kill the demon with eight legs!!!!" She yelled at me.

So I grabbed at cup and a peace of cardboard and put it so the spider was trapped in the cup and ran towards April laughing at her while she's screaming. We ran around like that for awhile around the apartment. Until I thought it was time for the spider to go so I go and flush it down the toilet.

I came back to find April in the living room watching the news with the foot clan on it. I walked to the couch and hopped into it and sat down next to April when all of a sudden I hear April say "why do you have to be so mean?" I looked at her and sang "why do you gotta be so rude you know I'm human to" earning a smile and laugh. "Why don't you go famous, you sing like a superstar?" April asks me as I reply with "cause I'm too fabulous." As I flip my hair to the side making a funny face causing April to laugh.

"We better get ready for work. Don't wanna be late" April said as she got up and went to her room. Slowly I got up and went to mine and got ready in a grey long steave shirt with black leggings and a flannel shirt wrapped around my waist and to complete the look I grabbed my black DC shoes.

After that I grabbed my katanas and put them into a special backpack I made for them to look like I don't have them and then I grabbed my sias, my skateboard, my phone and headphones an headed out to the front door with April waiting for me

After that I grabbed my katanas and put them into a special backpack I made for them to look like I don't have them and then I grabbed my sias, my skateboard, my phone and headphones an headed out to the front door with April waiting for me. "Are you ready?" She asked "Yeah I'm ready" I replied back as while we left our apartment for work.

 "Are you ready?" She asked "Yeah I'm ready" I replied back as while we left our apartment for work

(Imagine these two combined only it's the middle of the second one in the middle of the first)

Time skip to work

"Mr. Rivetti please Mr. Rivetti I just have a few questions to ask you about what happened here" April pleaded with the man in a hardhat "I already told the cops everything ok?" He said a little annoyed "well you might have missed a few things you'd want to share with the police" "you don't forget an experience like that 10 guys storm in here broad daylight force us to the ground at gunpoint and these are highly restricted chemicals deneminating agents you can't just buy this stuff even on the black market" "Wait you said deneminating agent like what are used in genetic research. Is there anybody else trafficking these sort of chemicals other than you?" "There's one other high sicurity fisility but they don't ship as nearly enough as we do" "O'Neils we're live in 30 minutes" vern yelled at April and I. "Just one moment please I will be right be just one moment" her and I both run back to vern "I'm working" She says to vern "really cause we've got an actual banging job" "I know but I'm this close to getting the picture I just need to-" She replies back looking behind her for the hardhat guy only to see him gone. "Look I see you around the news room sniffing out the stories but it's good to just stick with what we're good at." "Mm hmm" was all April replied back as she got into the van as I get in sitting in the back getting ready for vern to drive away.

Time skip

April started interviewing this Harvey guy about his workout routine with trampolines and something about 'there are not fat birds' I don't know I'm not really paying much attention to it. But of course April had to make me come up on one of the trampolines 'flapping my wings' as the guy calls it while jumping on the trampoline. 'It could be worse' I thought to myself but still both April and vern knows I hate doing something on less it's either on my terms or if it's for something good (but I still hate it) so I just master the best fake smile I can then went and jumped on the trampoline.

After we were done with that we started to pack up. "I didn't go to college for this" April said "O'Neil sometimes what people need is something light a little froth" "froth?" April asked "You know it's light and creamy. It's candy. Haven't you heard the expression 'never take candy from a baby' it's cause even baby's love candy" vern said I replied with a laugh and said "Vern it's called foam. Get with the program" he just continues with what he was saying "and your like candy... look what I'm trying to get at is you should reward yourself. Like how I'm about to reward you. I say we go down to my buddy's restaurant" "We just ate on the way over hear" I tell him "Yea no not for a full meal just appetizers" vern tries to say but is cut off by April saying "We'll see you tomorrow vern" while dragging me away with her "see you in the office" vern yells after us as I skateboard away with April biking to who knows where but I follow knowing she will most likely come into a run in with trouble.