Chapter 5

We made it back to the apartment and April runs into her room as I follow her to see what she's doing and she starts to dump out her box of stuff from her father's lab as we both go through it I find the symbol that we seen before "Ares I found that symbol we seen at the docks it means family" I say as I hand her the book with the page.

I notice that there are little tapes with the names Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Splinter they all had different colors. "April I think the answer to our question on the turtle names are on those tapes" I say gesturing to the small tapes and camera.

As April gets the tapes ready on the camera I go and sit next to her on the ground ready to watch the videos.

The video recorder then comes to life as the first video plays "Hello ladies and gentleman this is April and
Y/N(leo) O'Neil reporting from our dad's lab. It sounds pretty boring but there's actually some pretty cool stuff." Little April says as the camera goes from her to me then goes to the scientists in the hallway with Mr. Sachs as little April asks "Mr. Sachs what experiments are going on here?" Mr. Sachs looks at the other scientists as they're laughing then back to us saying "Well...we're trying to change the world."

After we're done watching that one we go to the one that says Leonardo and it shows my little turtle then this green substance in a tube and then it shows little me somehow getting lots of the green stuff in my hands as there in a bowl shape holding it then little me drinks all of it as April says "ewww leo that's gross" and little me just looks at her and smiles and laughs at her.

April just says "I still can't believe you did that" and I just reply with "Yea yea I guess I wasn't really the smartest kid. Let's just get back to the videos" "ok " April says then plays the rest of the video.

It shows all the turtles in glass container's and April goes to each of them saying there names and even splinters name. Then it shows the turtles in another container all together trying to come to me as little April says "they all wanna see you" then the camera goes to them getting the green liquid injected into them then little me's face scrunched up in a way of saying 'gross I drank that' then the camera cuts out.

We continue to watch the videos then April said she had to do something at work so I went with and she stayed up all night doing whatever she's trying to do.

~~~Third persons Pov. For the turtles~~~~

As the brothers get to the entrance to their home each of them started to whisper starting with Leonardo "is it clear donnie?" As donnie replies with "my thermal scanners say that there's a 60 percent change he's not but there's a 71 percent chan-" He didn't finish as mikey interrupts him with "He says it's all clear. All clear." Leonardo then says "ok all fall in quietly"

They all start to fall into their home quietly but mikey makes his fall loud earning his brothers telling him 'shh' and 'oh no dude' as they walk to the weapons wall to put their weapons away as the have a conversation Mikey started by "if it wasn't totally obvious with that yellow coat chick dibs" He says as he points to himself and Leonardo quietly tells his brothers "shh. If master splinter catches us he'll send us all back to the hoshie" "I ain't going back to the hoshie" raph says then Leonardo says "last time we were in the hoshie it was because of you" as he pushes on raph's shoulder.

"Well bro you don't gotta worry about me dragging you down anymore" raph says as he turns to the weapons wall to put his sais away the mikey says really close to raph "What's that supposed to mean?" "It means I'm going out on my own. First chance I get" raph says as he pushes mikey away from him but mikey just comes back saying "you can't leave bro your the hipe man" as he hits raph to try to prove his point. Only mikey was a little too loud for comfort earning a shh-ing from each brother as each of them shh each other and mikey spitting in raph's eye then apologizing.

Finally Leonardo stops the shh-ing by pulling raph to face him as the other brothers where already facing him saying "shh. Nobody is leaving we all stick together." And mikey says to raph "Plus it's been your high power" earning raph shaking his head in agreement. Then they all freeze when donnie says "guys we got a bogey" and a light shines on them.

They turn around as splinter trips Leonardo then says "where have you been?" As he shines a light on raph he says "w-we w-where" but didn't answer splinter right away earning him to get strangled and then let go to fall on the ground. Donatello then has the light on him as he tries to get out of the room saying "I forgot to soak my retainer" but gets tripped.

Mikey tries to fake sleep walk saying "Mikey sleep walking. He's totally innocent" but gets tripped as splinter yells "you know your not to go above ground. What happened?" He shines the light on all of the brothers but they don't say anything and don't look at him so he says "fine. If that's how it's going to be... to the hoshie!" As he walks away the brothers groan.