Chapter 4

(What your sais look like)
April and I ran out of the subway in search of the tube thingy and we find it as we hear voices coming from the roof. I run up to the fire escape pulling down the stairs "come on Ares let's go up" I tell her as she races up the stairs with me on her tail.

When we finally make it to the ladder we're huffing and puffing but don't stop we climb the ladder me using my sias to be hanging beside April to see what they look like. Of course April had to take a picture of them with the flash on. As we were going to leave I dropped down onto the fire escape level I look up for April just to see her get pulled up onto the roof "Ares!" I yell to her while climbing up the ladder haring a thud sound as I get to the top jumping flipping in the air landing in front of April in a fighting stance with both katanas out "Leo" April says as both she and I try to figure out what's in front of us with us having shocked faces hearing in the background a voice whisper yelling "Oh, they're so hot, I can feel my shell tightening..." as the thing in front of us yells back "we can hear you!"

After a bit the what looks to be a turtle standing upright talks telling April "give me the camera or I'll-" He doesn't finish as I cut him off "or what? Punk. Hm what are you gonna do and think fast before I make you into soup" I say pushing on his chest looking at him pissed off that he'd even think of threatening me and April.

"Easy leo relax" April says and I just angerly grunt walking away keeping an eye on the red mask turtle. "She's just like him" I hear from who knows where as a thud sound is made as another turtles comes out of no where wearing a blue mask and the one I threatened back was wearing a red one 'where are these fuckin turtles coming from' I thought to myself as it says "back off raph" big red just grunts and backs away, the blue one then comes off the ledge slowly walking towards us "sorry my 'college' here forgot to say please so would you please hand over the phone?" I stand protectively in front of April as another thud sounded from behind us as we turn around fast the orange masked one starts to talk "Oh no no no. Chill it's just a mask. Right?" He says as he takes the mask off smiling.

April on the other hand is breathing heavy and I catch her just in time as she passes out "Ares!" I yell as she falls on me. I then pick her up bridal way and set her down on a makeshift safe place and take off my sweater to make a pillow for her as another turtle comes out and this one was wearing a purple mask. I look back to April "she just fainted. She'll be alright" the purple mask turtle says. I look at him as he is on the other side of April a little less worried about her. "Can you help her?" I asked him "I can see what I can do" He replies "thank you" I say to him with a nod I walk away from her just a little distance away so I can get some alone time but still keep an eye on her ontell she wakes up.

While I'm walking away the orange masked turtle looks at my shirt that says 'pizza is my bae' and then looks at me then his brothers then back at me and says "you love pizza too? What kind of pizza? Where do you get your pizza?" "Woa Woa Woa slow down with the questions dude. The answer to your first question yes I love pizza I love Hawaiian with extra pinapple and I get my pizza from Papa's Pizza" He then says " that's where we get our pizza from but we get different cheese and pepperoni pizzas. I never tried Hawaiian pizza though" I look and him and say "that's cool you have to try Hawaiian pizza it's sooooooo good." Then I look towards April to see if she's awake but she isn't so I leave to a different part of the building.

I start to practice my fighting as I feel eyes on me so I stop and look over to see the blue mask turtle and big red looking at me. As I just huffed and practiced with both my weapons with ferocity.

I'm pulled out of my practicing as I hear April screaming in a panic voice "Leo!!!! Where are you?!?" I race towards April "I'm here Ares" I yell as I jump almost over big red and do a flip off on him landing near april leaving everyone shocked but april. As I come to help april up the blue mask turtle looked confused at us. "Leo is my nickname from April since we were little. Since she found out my horoscope sign is Leo the lion she calls me Leo and I call her Ares because she's born in April." I say to the blue mask turtle "Oh" was all he said.

As April started to get up she asks "What are you?" To the turtles as each one answers "well miss were ninjas" the blue mask turtle says while bowing then the big red says in a rough voice "we're mutants" then the purple mask turtle says "well technically we're turtles" and then the orange masked one says "Oh and we're teenagers. But we can have adult conversations." He says with one hand waving in front of him slowly to emphasize what was said.

"So your teenage mutant ninja turtles?" I say as April is trying to figure out what's happening. "You get it" the purple mask turtle says then raph says "Look at them they think we're freaks" the word freak just makes me think of when i was made fun of. I look towards April then back as big red says "looking for this" as he holds up April's phone 'when did they get that?' I thought. April then tries to get him to not break it as he threatens to saying "no no no please don't break it please" and me being me I just walk up to him and yank it out of his hand and glare at him as he has a almost shocked look on his face.

As I was walking away I hear "we don't break things, we fix things" and turn around to see it was the blue mask turtle that said it "Yea and who put you in charge?" Big red said while pushing the blue mask turtle while he said "you know who did" when all of a sudden the orange masked one says "Oh wow it's been like 30 hole minutes since you last fought" and then the purple mask turtle got in between big red and the blue mask turtle saying "Leonardo we have to go master won't be too happy" 'Leonardo that sounds so familiar I just can't put my finger on it' I thought and could've sworn that April read my mind because she whispered "Leonardo" and he looked at both of us trying to sound intimidating "if you tell anyone we will find you April and Y/N O'Neil" He said as I just crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at him. "We're on the move raphael" He then says to red masked raphael as he grunted and spin his sias then placing them back into their holders trying to act solid.

I just scoff and mutter "I can do that when I was little that's not hard at all" as I spin both of mine in a much more faster rate and in a more complex way than big red did leaving him shocked as the orange masked turtle says "Yea we'll find you. Sorry that sounds super creepy but we will find you though" He says with a smile as he leaves and I try to hold back a laugh and smile. As me and April run to the side of the building as she gets out her phone to take a picture I hear "Yea bra...Dudes I like just talked to two girls and made the one smile" the orange masked turtle says as the others yell "Shut up mikey" as April quickly takes a picture of them before they all jump off a building.

"We need to get home Ares. We need to find out why those names sound so familiar" I say to April as we race down the fire escape going home as she just keeps mumbling there names over and over again.