Chapter 3

(What your katanas look like)
We get to an abandoned looking building and April makes a face time phone call while I just listen and tweak with my board then my weapons.

Soon after she's done she says "we have to go down to the docks to talk to this guy named stan. We'll get the information about the foot soon enough" "ok well let's get our ass's in gear and get moving" I say as I put my board down and as April starts peddling towards the docks.

When we finally get to the docks we are riding near the fence when all of a sudden we start to hear voices and crates opening so naturally April tries to go investigate it.

I on the other hand start to keep my ears and eyes open for any threats to both April and I. As I put my skateboard in my backpack I see April try to get a video of what's happening only to get a low light sign flash up on her phone and look my way "do you have your phone on you?" She asks "Of course I do its one of the main things that are important in my life it has my music on it. Why? If it's for my flashlight it'll give us away causing them to most likely fire their weapons at us" I tell her "No its not for the flash Leo I just need to take a video of what's going on so we don't sound crazy when we tell Bernadette about this" She says as I sigh "ok fine Ares as long as you don't use the flash we'll be ok."

She smiles thanking me while climbing over the fence and I follow her to behind a crate as we start to hear metal clashing with metal and thud sounds. So I grabbed the first weapon I could reach of which were my sias getting ready for a turn for the worse as April takes a video of the hole thing.

All I see are foot soldiers going down and some guy throwing crates at them causing them to leave. After they started to leave we see the guy who did the heroic thing and it was after April stopped the video so she tried to get a picture of him when he was looking right at us but when she got the camera ready he was gone but he left a symbol behind that looked so familiar to both me and April so she took pictures of it.

We then went back to the apartment to try to figure out what just happened and then go to sleep.

The next day

We raced into the news room April ahead of me stopping in the middle of the circle of people while I was on the side lines as April talked about the experience last night as one of the guys says " but there wasn't anything on the police scanners" "that's because whatever they were trying to do was stopped" April explained ask the guy then said "What we're you doing in Brooklyn anyway. Was there a trampoline convention going on?" Sarcasm written in his voice. It made me want to punch him right in the face breaking his noise. I was pulled out of my thought by Bernadette breaking up their little fight asking "Who was the guy?" "Well we couldn't really see what he looked like but that's not the point there's a vigilante I the city and he left nothing at the crime seen. There is nothing" April simply answered. "Oh I get it you want me to put nothing on the nightly news" Bernadette says a little annoyed as April says "of course not" "I'm going to erase this conversation from my mind and we're going to put up the counselor story. Let's hit it" Bernadette says walking away from everyone.

Time skip

April vern and I are at the counselors meeting she's wearing a black dress while I wear my favorite blue and red dress. That complements my dirty blonde hair that has blue and blonde streaks. Both of our hairs are left down curled at the ends.

After Eric Sachs' speech about keeping the city safe and about the accident with April's father we went and shook his hand "April O'Neil and this is Y/N O'Neil you worked with our father" She said even though I could've introduced myself but oh we...

After Eric Sachs' speech about keeping the city safe and about the accident with April's father we went and shook his hand "April O'Neil and this is Y/N O'Neil you worked with our father" She said even though I could've introduced myself but oh well it's to late for that know. "Oh yes. It's been awhile last time I seen you two was" He paused to think "our fathers funeral it was a long time ago" April said with a shrug. "Yea. Well it looks like you two are doing good chanel 6 and fighting very impressive girls" He said trying to lighten the mood. "Thank you" we said at the same time "but it's not exactly what I expected it'd be." April said as a man said "Mr. Sachs we have to be uptown by 7." Eric nods saying "see you on tv" before leaving.

Time skip

April and I changed and were in verns van as April says "I know this is a story that actually matters" "the hero one? Yea that's one you should be chasing" vern says sarcastically while glancing back at me through the rear view mirror and I give him a 'death glare' as I call it causing him to look away getting very uncomfortable which made me smurk a bit.

All of a sudden people start running out of no where panicking as usual April gets out of the van "Leo are you coming?" She says "Yea I'm coming

All of a sudden people start running out of no where panicking as usual April gets out of the van "Leo are you coming?" She says "Yea I'm coming. I'm the only one who'll save your ass so I kinda have to" I say while getting out of the van with my weapons and skateboard in my backpack running after April going into the subway station.

We started to hear voices so we slowly and quietly make our way to the sound we went and hid behind pillars but all of a sudden we both get grabbed by foot soldiers.

I got ready to hit the foot soldier that had me but April shook her head no so I let them shove us down onto the ground next to an elderly lady.

After the soldiers left us to threaten other people April took out her phone to take video and of course she didn't have her volume off so it made a snap noise causing the main person a chick with pink-ish and black hair point a gun at April "Get up!" She yelled and believe me I'm pissed off at this point. No one ever points a gun at my friend/sister so I get up snarling at her while getting my katanas out ready to charge at her when all the lights go off and I hear someone yell "All aboard"  and a train going by at a very high speed. The girl I was going to fight yells at the soldiers as I start beating them one by one as I hear four male voices and look over to see guys fighting the foot also.

After they had all the foot down they climbed up this tube looking thing and the lights came on as people swarm around the tube.