Chapter 6

Y/N's Pov.

April finishes her prepositions for her little presentation to Bernadette about the vigilante turtles. "Leo can you go get Bernadette for me please?" She asks me "Yea sure I'll be back" I say as I leave the room hearing April say "ok terminator" I just laugh back.

"Bernadette April wants to talk to you" I say after I knock on her door. "Ok I'm coming" She says as she just follows me.

We walk into April's office and I go to sit down by April's computer when Bernadette came in. "April what do you got for me?" She says to April "ok so do you remember when I was talking about how there's a vigilante fighting the foot?" April asks to Bernadette which she replies a little annoyed "Yes" "Well we got to see them again and there's not one but four and we were standing as close to you as we were to them" April explains. "Well what'd they look like?"  Bernadette asked exitement lacing with her words. I get up from the desk and make my way to the one board with a picture of a turtle "like this" I say and Bernadette looks at us funny and April nods her head agreeing with me.

"So your telling me that there four six foot talking turtles walking around New York and no one's seen them but you two? Anything else you wanna tell me?" Bernadette says in disbelief "they are ninjas" I say and April says "and they do karate." Bernadette just says "Ok get out both of you" and leaves.

"Were we just fired?" I asked April and doesn't say anything but nods her head as she starts to pack up her stuff so I start helping her pack up.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey O'Neils!" Someone yells at us so we turn around and see furn running towards us so we stop walking "what do you want furn?" I ask with an eye roll and a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Chill Leo. I came to tell you guys that you shouldn't get your hopes down there are other jobs you can get-" he tries to say but I cut him off with saying "First off only aries can call me Leo not you second I ain't working at no McDonalds. Whether you like it or not I'm finishing this story and I think aries would agree with me on this. Right?" I look at April and she nods her head. "Well let me give you guys a ride" he says but we start to walk backwards "no not unless your going to the Eric Sacks state like what Leo said we're NOT giving up this story" April says. "You should put the story to bed already there are a lot of great reporters on this and it'll reach a dead end" he tries to reason with us but April cuts in "Would all those great reporters 'Put it to bed' they all started exactly where me and Leo are."

Furn just looks at us and says "I'll give you a ride but I'm NOT driving the channel 6news van onto the Sacks state" I reply with "we didn't ask you to do that all we need is a ride to the state."

Third pov: (back with the turtles)

"Oh eleven hours in the hoshie. Are you sure you don't want to tell me where you were last night?" Splinter asked the four turtle teenagers as they undergo their punishments. "How you holding up guys?" Leonardo asks his brothers as he's doing the splits while balancing three eggs one in each hand on chopsticks and one on his head "I ain't breakin if donnie ain't breakin" Raph says as Splinter hits the little tricycle raph is balancing on while knitting and Donnie replies with a struggle sound in his voice "intense nausea but not breaking" as Splinter spins him around faster. "Mikey how you doing?" Leonardo asks as the chair Mikey is doing a handstand on spins slowly around so he can look at his brothers saying "Guys I'm totally in the zone there's nothing that could break me" right after he said that Splinter put a box of pizza in front of him "starting to break" Mikey says as he starts to lose balance on the chair. "You all have tasted the five cheese pizza but this cheese mingles have speculated its existence for centuries. Da vini's amazing masterpiece I submit to you... the 99 cheese pizza" Splinter says as he opens the box.

"No... it's not possible" Mikey says as he starts to drool. His brothers and splinter knew Mikey was gonna break so they start trying to stop him from breaking "Mikey don't you do it" Raph says "keep it together" said Donnie "don't do it" Leonard said.

As Splinter start saying "Shall I list the ingredients?" And mikey replies with "No." But Splinter ignores him and starts listing the ingredients "Cheddar...Provolone...Asiago...Taleggio..." Mikey has his eyes on the pizza as he says "I don't even know what that is." And Splinter knew he got to Mikey so he says  "Mozzarella, of course" and that's all it took for Mikey to start talking "All right, all right, all right! We left the lair because the Foot were taking hostages and we kicked some serious butt, and there were two girls named April O'Neil and Y/N O'Neil who took our picture, but we took care of it."  He finishes talking by taking a beep breath to catch his breath. "Idiot" Raph says to Mikey.

Splinter looks down saying "Oh, no, my worst fears have been realized" and Leonardo says "don't worry about it Donnie erased the picture we're not in danger" and Splinter says "No. It's April and Y/N that's in danger! Find the girls bring them here!" Donnie then says "but sensei you said to not go-" and Splinter interrupts him by saying "find the girl!" And Mikey says as he's about to take a bit of pizza he grabbed from Splinter as he was distracted "find the girl." Splinter then whips his head to look at Mikey as mikey looks at him.