Chapter 7

Y/N Pov:

We've been in this stupid van for what felt like years and April was trying to tell vern the fern about the turtles while I have a earbud in listening to music and their conversation.

So far April is getting nowhere with vern and he still thinks she's crazy so I might have to talk to the fern. I huff angrily "vern listen the turtles ARE real more real then your 'good looks' " I say while adding finger quotations on the good looks part since he always says he's good looking.

Vern glares back at me through the mirror while I glare back "come at me bra" I say as I hit my chest with my hands then open my arms waiting threateningly "you know I could kick you out of this van right now" he says looking back at the road occasionally looking at April.

"I don't think your crazy. I once had a dog that could moonwalk" vern says to April to give her comfort but failing.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

We finally get to Sacks estate and leave vern since he doesn't want to come in. April and I walked to the fence and she pressed a button and said "Hi. Its April and Y/N O'Neil we're here to see Erik Sacks."

I have this weird feeling in my gut that something's going to happen so I keep my guard up since the last time I had the gut feeling was when April and me went down into the subway where the foot and the turtles were. And that was a bad choice but aleast we're alive anyway we make it to the door and I knock on the door.

After I just put my hand in my pocket Sacks opened the door "April has come early this year with Y/N" he says as he looks at both of us. 'Man he's creepy' I thought as we go in his massive house.

We started to follow him and April was trying to ask him about project resistance and showed him the picture she took of them. "You want to know about project resistance?" Sacks says "yes please" Aries says breathlessly "follow me" Sacks says nudging his head in front of him while looking at us.

I look at Aries as she looks at me then at Sacks and nods to him as she starts to follow him as I'm following her.

We get into this dark room with this old looking painting as Sacks started talking about a guy or lord I should say poisoning villagers and a hero finding a cure to the poison saving people 'what is the point of this story?' I thought to myself.

"I was trying to recreate that cure" Sacks says as Aries asks "what were you going to do with it?" Sacks looks at both of us "think of a disease spread across the city affecting millions these test subjects those turtles have the last of what's left of the cure with it we can save millions" I look at him and something seems way too off about how he looks "here's my card if anything happens call we can find them" he hands Aries his business card as we leave the room.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally got home after the long day Aries goes straight to her computer probably to look up some vigilante stuff while I go to my room to change into something comfortable.

(You can choose)