Exploration

"Five things, five things five things five things, five things." Mark, Bob, Ethan, Tyler, Wade, and Jack chanted in unison as they stood in a semi circle in front of the camera outside of the hotel everyone but Jack was staying in.

The six were preforming a warm up the tour members usually did before going onstage, Jack joining in since they were in Brighton for the show they were currently about to start rehearsing for.

"Five things you would do if you changed genders." Mark told Wade since he was standing next to him.

"Boobs, uh, touch." Wade started in a fluster, earning loud laughter from the group as his face began to burn a light red hue in embarrassment.

"One!" Mark, Sean, Tyler, Bob, and Ethan counted through their laughter, trying desperately to stifle it as Wade continued his list.

"Eat ice cream."

"Two!"

"Dance on skates."

"Three!"

"Play video games."

"Four!"

"Take a nap."

"Five!"

"You do know you can do like four of those things anyway right?" Jack snickered.

"I wouldn't if I wasn't a girl." Wade argued defensively.

"Ssuurree." Ethan scoffed as he rolled his eyes in a dramatic fashion.

"Shut up Wade." Mark chuckled teasingly, regaining his composure before starting his outro.

"Well, we gotta get back to work, but as always I will see you, in the next video. Buh-bye!"! Mark waved, the others joining in until the recording ended.

"How much time we got before we have to be at the theatre?" Bob asked Mark anxiously.

"It's..." Mark trailed off as he retrieved his phone from his pocket and quickly checked the time.

"Four, so we got a couple of hours." Mark assured him.

"Ooh, if you guys got time, there's this cool forest I like to walk around in and wanna show you all!" Jack exclaimed excitedly.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap." Ethan interjected, everyone else except Mark murmuring their agreements.

"I'll come with you, I could go for a relaxing walk since I'm not tired like these losers." Mark teased his friends with a shrug.

"We can't all have unlimited energy like you and Jack." Bob pointed out.

"It's because you guys aren't boss enough." Jack decided.

"Sure, that's the reason." Tyler cut in, voice dripping with heavy sarcasm.

"Well fuck you guys anyway." Mark countered as he flipped off his friends, earning mock glares as he and Jack walked off to catch a taxi that could give them a ride.

"I didn't think Brighton had a forest or anything woodsy." Mark remarked in surprise as he climbed into a taxi with Jack and listened to him give the driver directions.

"Yeah, I go there sometimes when I want to clear my head or think about something important." Jack explained casually as he looked out the window at the world flying by in a blur of colors.