Revenge

"So she got in a bad car accident?" Bob repeated what the paramedic had told him in disbelief.

The tour was cancelled since Mark was still gone, and now paramedics had arrived to tell them about Amy.

"She drove through a red light right into traffic." The paramedic explained grimly.

"Is she okay?" Ethan asked hopefully.

"She's alive, but she's on life support right now. She broke a lot of bones." The paramedic stated.

"Which hospital is she at?" Tyler interjected.

As soon as the paramedic told them, the tour group took a cab to the given address, anxious to see their friend.

She looked in worse shape than the paramedic made it sound.

She had what looked like millions of cables hooked up to her, her neck in a brace and her limbs covered in casts.

"Oh my god." Wade whispered in shock, swallowing hard.

"She'll be okay though, I know it." Tyler assured the others optimistically.

"Yeah..." Ethan trailed off doubtfully.

When Anti woke up, his claw-like fingers were covered in blood and his wings were gone, a phantom pain making his shoulder blades ache.

"Dark?" Anti called out, slowly standing up and looking around him.

Everything was destroyed, nothing left of the village but rubble and broken memories.

He was alone.

Anti let himself sink to his knees onto the ground in defeat as tears rapidly welled up in his eyes, hating the world.

Hating Dark.

Thinking of his former friend made him curl his fingers to form fists and beat the ground, a scream of anger escaping him as he stood back up.

"I will make him pay for what he's done to me." Anti decided coldly, contemplating where he should begin his search.

Meanwhile, Dark was far from him and was training with the Hybrids to kill every Shadow and demon he could find, anger simmering in his veins as he gripped his blades tightly and honed his skills.

They were both preparing for the fight of a lifetime.

Sorry it's short, kind of a filler chapter for what I have planned next. Hope you guys liked it nonetheless, and I'll make the next chapter whenever I find time!