...im ok...

{toby pov}

   it been a month since i live at the slenderman mansion.the first day i come here everyone was nice but then.....everything change.....

  i was awake by the sound of jeff and jane fingting downstair.i got up and go to the bathroom.i look a  the mirror and the voice start to start...

YOU UGLY

NO ONE LIKE YOU

USELESS

TWICHING FREAK

YOU MURDER YOUR OWN FATHER

  "i know....."i said under my breath.i heard a voice saying "HEY FREAK COME DOWNSTAIR BREAKFAST READY!" i realize the voice belong to jeff... "freak...." i said.

  i quickly take a shower and brush my theeth.i put on a fake smile on my face and get out of my room to the dinding room.as i want in the dinding room everyone was doing they stuff and i want to sit between slenderman/ slendy and masky.i can see that masky was moving his chair away from me but i dont mind.i stare at the on the table and did not touch it..."CHILD WHY DID YOU NOT EATING YET?" slenderman said to me.i jump and Just start at my feet.i can fell everyone eyes was at me.... i look at slendy and said "i-m n-ot th-a-t h-ung-ry" i said with a fake smile on my face.i stood up and go to my room.i lay down on my bed looking at nothingness.i did not puting my goggle or my mouth guard on.

i feel tear was coming out of my eyes and i dont care.i was jump by the sound of knok on my door i wipe my tear and said "W-ho i-s i-t?" in a twitching voice "it hoodie" i stood up and open the door i see hoodie was standing infrond my room door "w-ha-t i-s i-t,ho-o-d?" i said with a twiching voice "are you ok,toby?"hoodie sound worried i dont know why until i realize tear still coming out of my eyes "o-f co-urs-e i a-m"i said still twiching "toby.....please tell me what wrong ok." he said hoodie,sally,jane and slenderman was the only pasta that was nice to me... "i-m fi-ne,ho-od" i said hello look at me worried "toby please..." he said "fi-ne" i let hoodie in my room.....

to be continue~

{Just a short note}

I LOVE TICCI TOBY!!!and also im sorry if you dont like this story.this story Will not show any lemon or shipping so dont tell me to do that.more Will come soon ok.

bye~