TOBY!

{Ej/Eyesless Jack pov}

Jeff,Hoddie and i was just chatting about toby when we suddenly heard someone was screaming from toby room proberly toby have a nightmare again.so me,hoddie and Jeff just get in his room.....i froze......toby is crying......but not normal tear........he was crying out blood!!!

(THE NEXT MORNING)

it nearly breakfast the pasta was in the dining room except toby......he was in his room right now......."Can someone call toby downstair please?" slendy ask hoddie get up from his chair.

{hoddie pov}

slendy ask any of us to call toby downstair cause he still in his room jeff and i told the other of course we told slendy too about toby was crying out blood.when i knok on his room there is no answer.i knok again now with a voice "Toby come downstair breakfast going to start soon" still no replied...i knok three time before jeff come upstair and kick the door open we saw toby on his bed panting,sweting....sound like he cant breath but he was sleeping. i shack him a little to wake him up.he was so warm/hot (not like that sexual hot).he then he wake up shaking and crying......"toby did you have a nightmare again?" i ask he just nooded and got up from his bed."you should take a shower and get downstair breakfast nearly start you know" i said he nooded then i got outside and went downstair with Jeff."why did you get upstair?were you worried about toby?" i ask "of course i am!well he my family anyway" Jeff answer.i nooded and continue to walk downstair.

a minute later toby came in the dining room his goggle and mothguard was on so i cant tell if he was happy or sad......."toby are you ok?" i ask "ye-ah!" he answer he seem happy? did something happend?he did not touch his food at all.....nothing happend anyway......"*sigh* Toby can you tell me what been bothering you please and please tell the truth child" slendy said toby then aswer his question "it jus-t i wa-s hav-ing a dream abo-ut lyra so ma-ny time....." he pause slendy and the other pasta eyes was on toby right now "isnt that a good thing child?" slendy ask "ye-s it is!b-ut......it wa-snt her......the wo-men i saw all the ti-me in my dre-am is n-ot my sister.she is not Ly-ra" toby answer.the dining room was silend until we heard something broke in the living room.

{toby pov}

something was broke in the living room.all of us go to check on it and we saw the rake in the mansion! rake was staring at me as i backing up from him.slendy was ready to attack him.then all of sudden the rake attack me he swing his hand to my stomach!my stomach was bleeding i fell on my knees slendy was attacking rake but rake get escape.he knees down to me as i breath hard i dont know why i feel so much pain even tho i cant feel pain.

the other pasta just stare wide eyes at me as i bleed so much "Toby pLeaSe DoNt DiE!" Sally shout she was crying as i smile at her "*cogh*i-ll b-e *cogh*fin-e s-al~" i said i was having a hard time breathing right now

then i saw black.....

{hoddie pov}

The rake attack TOBY!!!toby was on the ground he was still breathing thank god i thought he was dead."Take care of toby i go search for the rake...." slendy said he was mad......i run to toby same as Ej and masky.masky was lifting toby as i open toby's door room.masky put toby on his bed Ej come in with some first aid (hell i forget what that thing call!).

me and masky get out of toby's room.there is Jeff,Lj,Ben,Jane and Sally infrond toby'room door.Sally and Jane was crying....."how is him?" Jeff ask."he be fine....he just need sometime before recover" Ej said as he get out of toby's room."tOby toLd me he wAs scarEd beFore....." Sally said as she cry more and more."what did he scare about sally?" Ben ask "he said he scared if we hate him,he scared if we gonna leave him like his sister,he scared if we will hurt him like how his dad would do to him when he was still alive....." Sally said as she wipe her tear.

after sometime of talking about what toby hide from all of us we heard someone was coughfing in toby'room "he awake!" Lj shout as all of us run into his room.toby turn his head to us waving his hand said "H-ey the-re" "toby you ok!" Sally shout as she run to toby and hug him.toby was coughfing for a minute then he said "im fine r-really *cough*" he was lying......."toby i made you waffles!" Jane said as she put a plate of waffle on the table next to toby."t-thanks *cough*" toby answer.all of the pasta going downstair to watch a movie toby did not want to come he excuse was 'i need to deal with some stuff'......

{toby pov}

i was sleeping in my room.i was awake the other was still downstair wacthing movie i dont want to come cause i was tired.i got up and went to the bathroom and look in the mirror taking of my shirt and see the bandage (i dont know what it called) around my stomach where rake has attacked me.....there is still blood on it i put on my shirt back and walk downstair.i saw the pasta was sitting on the sofa.as i walked down the stair their eyes was on me "y-yo *cough*" i said "yo what are doing up in the middle of the night?" Ben ask."oh n-nothing i just h-having bad t-time sleeping so i *cough* w-want to let *cough* my m-ind rest a b-bit *cough*" i answer.they just nodded and stare back at the tv screen.i walked to the kitchen to grab some water.i heard someone walk in the kitchen.
(GET READY TO HATE ME!AND I AM SO FUKKING SORRY LJ!!)
it was Lj.he stare at me "h-hey t-there" i said "hey kiddo" he answer then he walk near me and grab my shirt and hit me to the wall?"Lj what a-are you d-doi-" i cant continue he kiss me on my lip! then he touch my back and lick my neck! i was crying i want to yell for help but word just dont want to come out.......he kiss me once again on my lip i was crying "didnt you enjoying yourself kiddo?" Lj said.i was crying hard.then i heard a gasp behind Lj.it was Hoddie and Masky....."h-he-help m-m-me......" i said quitely under my breath i was crying......then Masky tackle Lj to the ground and Hoddie run to help me.

then Jane,Ej,Jeff,Ben and Sally get in the kitchen Jane was covering Sally eyes as Jeff run to Lj to help masky hurt him. Ben run to Hoddie and I."Hoddie what in the world happend?!?" Ben ask "Lj nearly raped toby......" Hoddie answer.i was just shaking and crying.i was scared what will happend if Masky and Hoddie would not come rescue me........

to be continue....