Coming back to Slendy's mansion?

{note}

Please
Dont
Kill
Me!

   Ok I'm sorry ok I'm so busy and have 4% good idea 96% bad idea.Dont kill me and yeah I make a Q&A so please check it out~

{Toby pov}

It been a year since I live in Zalgo's mansion.I already hate that place now I know why the rake scare of this place.They would beat me up and only feed me once a month.I have scrathes and bruises all over my body.I bet the other pasta was having fun without me I unneed there.I still miss that place.......

{Hoddie pov}

It been a year since Toby leave.Man I really miss him.I wonder how they treat Toby there......I hope they treat him better.......

I walk downstair to the living room.The other pasta was there too exept Slendy and Toby.....Wait Toby isnt a pasta anymore......The other pasta did not do anything not playing video game,tea party or even eat.Seem like they miss Toby too.I walk toward Masky and sit next to him joining the silend place."OH THAT IT I'M TIRED WAITING HERE!I AM GOING TO BRING TOBY BACK!" Jeff shout "I'm coming wih you" Ben said "Count on me" Lj said "I want to come" Sally said "I'm coming" Jane said "I going wih you" Ej said "I'm briging Toby too" Masky and Me said.And with that the pasta run out the mansion "We nearly ther-" Jeff stop "And where are you going children?" Slendy said teleport infront of us."We taking Toby back and you are not stoping us!" Masky shout "I am not going to stop you go on and I'm coming with you" Slendy said.

THIS IS IT!!!!

{Toby pov}

    I was in my room in Zalgo's mansion or you can call it PRISON/HELL.The room was covered by my blood which Zalgo and Rake has done to me.I want to go back to Slender's mansion I miss everyone but they proberly forget that I ever eppear in their life......I sit in the corner and hug myself as I let tear running down my face.Then suddenly I heard a loud bang outside my room.It proberly Zalgo or Rake so I open the door and I saw my old family wide eyes.I quickly close the door and locked it.I dont want to see them like this.My body was cover in bruises and scars."W-What are y-you doing h-here?" I ask "WE TAKING YOU BACK!!" Jeff shout as he trying to break the door."T-There no w-way you c-can break t-the door c-cause it h-has been m-made by Z-Zalgo....." I said then the bagging stop.Then Slendy teleport infront me the other pasta was there too staring at my body with wide eyes.I ran to Slendy and started to cry on his leg *lol Slendy you way to high than Toby*."I'm s-sorry...I'm s-sorry..I'm s-sorry.I'M S-SORRY!!!!" I shout Slendy knees down to me and hug me back."It not your fault it our and we are sorry child." and with that Slendy teleport all of us out from Zalgo's mansion in the wood."S-Slendy can y-you ask m-me the f-first question y-you ask m-me for t-the first t-time we m-meet?" I ask "*cough* Toby will you became my proxy and our family?" Slendy ask "Y-YES!" I shout as I jump on Slendy giving him a big hug.

Now I know where I belong

This is me

This is my family

This is home

{The End}

{Note}

Me:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is so dumb of me......😂😅😢

Toby:Y-You still g-give me a h-happy ending~T-Thank you.

Me:I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU MASTER!!!

bye~
😙

The end