Thank you..

{short note}

im so sorry i Just realize that my last story have so many wrong spelling and was to short!i have auto-correct ok~

anyway enjoy the story~

{hoodie pov}

   i saw toby leave the dining room this morning he seem down so i go and check on him. suprisingly he open his door and i was shock i....saw my family crying.....i was worried and still shock because he said he was fine.he let me in his room.

{toby pov}

   i tell him my past and tell him how hurt and despressed i was all this time.he was shock my face was still crying then i tell him "i had enough....i dont want to live anymore.i dont want jeff to beat me up when he angry i dont want to be ingnored by everyone i want them to know how much they word hurt me.......i want to be loved again...i know i cant fell pain but i still have felling....."i said as i cry more and more.

{hoodie pov}

  my heart break when i heard toby said that he was despressed and wanted to die..."toby.....im so sorry....i dont know you feel that way....." i said then i hug him.he hug me back and start to cry hard into my shoulder "toby do you want to eat?you not even have any food this morning right?" i said with a smile on my face.he nooded and we got up and walk to the door.when toby was opening the door toby and i were shock there is all of the creepypasta standing some siting on the floor.

{toby pov}

   i saw everyone was infront my room door....i was froze i dont move at all i Just stand there like a statue....everyone eyes was on me i dont know what to do. sally was crying i guess they hear my story....there was Just silend until jane said "toby......why did you hide your own felling from your family.."i look at my feet and said "i-f i te-ll y-ou g-uy-s y-ou j-us-t go-n-na i-ngno-red m-e o-r la-ught a-t m-e....." i said twiching and shaking so much they face was shock and some look sorry.then sally come to my leg and said "toby im sorry i really am please dont kill yourself " i look at her and said "it f-ine sal-ly y-ou n-ot th-e pro-blem......th-e on-ly prob-lem w-as......m-yse-lf...." tear coming out from my eyes i look up to everyone face and said "w-ell i-f w-e don-e he-re i wa-nt t-o gr-ab so-me waf-fles" i said with a smile on my face then i walk after them to the kitchen their eyes look at me with happy and sorry eyes.

{jeff pov (idk why i pick jeff XD)}

   I was shock when toby tell hoodie about his deepressed  im sure the other shock too sally was crying jane Just cover her mouth and cry.he walk to the kitchen and eat his waffles acting like nothing Just happend.everyone was at the living room watching tv but their eyes were Just at toby who was eating his waffles happily.i dont know he felt that way all this time well you know he always have a smile on.

{toby pov}

  all the creepypasta eyes was on me i feel guilty..."c-an yo-u gu-ys sto-p sta-ring at m-e li-ke tha-t i don-t lik-e i-t" i said then all of them shock and quickly look back at the tv screen.i giggle and continue to eat my waffles then the voice started talking

YOU USELESS FREAK

THEY HATE YOU

THEY JUST ACTING

YOU FATPIG

GO TO HELL

DIE

  my eyes started to tearing up and tear starting to fall.they saw that i was crying and come to me and said "toby you ok there,buddy?" LJ said i look at them clearing my eyes and said "y-eah" "you should go rest toby you seem so tired" EJ said i Just nooded and get up walking to my room i go to sleep after some minute.

to be continue~

{short note}

im sorry if this story was still short tell me if the